[GAME OVER - TOWN WINS]Steins;Gate - Quantum Mafia

Hold on, so kamui and I are not in your lab but Misa is? And your decision is to lynch her? Does she have anything to say about that? Or is this a decision made in Misa's absence?

I actually can't invite people to the lab. You have to try joining with either a gold upa or investigating the same player as me. I do have the power to accept or deny invitations though. But I'm not sure inviting more people into the lab is a wise decision.

What's everybody's AC and OC btw?

5 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Aside from my N0 Reading Steiner potential flip, I would have flipped Vanilla Town on any given day including today.

Same here. I only got to flip as RS for N2 phase but it's fairly useless sadly.

Another thing. I estimate that we have a total of 5 people who can be R1. Those are:
FRAYDO
Misa
Moe
Orange

TheIrish

Out of which my best bets are 3 in the middle.

I still have Orange as Organization N2 myself.

Of your three:
Misa as an absent R1 would kinda suck. Suppose lynching Misa can't hurt.
Orange is my best bet for R1. These investigation results are dubious at best but still something to consider.
Have not seen enough of Moe, which itself is suspicious.

7 minutes ago, Chaos_Knight said:

Another thing. I estimate that we have a total of 5 people who can be R1. Those are:
FRAYDO
Misa
Moe
Orange

TheIrish

You don't think Kilius can be R1?

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

CHOOSE YOUR ACTIONS WISELY, OR THIS GAME MAY BE NEAR IT'S END.

2 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

We've been narrowing down our targets and considering if we're going to shift the D4 lynch to someone else or not. So far our main target is Misa. Thoughts?

What's the thought process in choosing Misa? The day opening post suggests we are very likely to endanger ourselves if we mislynch here. Chaos you're in that same lab right? Irish seems to be speaking for the lab, but are you in agreement with shifting the D4 lynch onto Misa? Or would you rather the lynch be shifted onto someone else, or no lynch at all?

I guess I should've clarified that we're only leaning towards her, but the "we" part is mostly me and CK. The main reason why I chose Misa is because of her AC chance along with her absence. Btw, do we know who has Reading Steiner?

2 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

but those with the highest AC chance are quite likely to be part of the Organization.

33 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

The main reason why I chose Misa is because of her AC chance along with her absence.

How exactly are you determining that Misa has the highest AC? Misa can neither confirm nor deny their numbers due to absence, and I can't help but feel but that you just might be Organization looking for an easy Town lynch.

Well, AC is dependent on being targeted, and considering that Misa had 100% AC before being lynched and it being doubtful that others would investigate her while she was dead, she probably still has a 100% AC. Next would probably be Moe, CK, then you and Orange as a tie. But I shouldn't ignore myself, other than CK investigating me last night, I don't think I've been investigated by anybody else so I too have a high AC and am a suspect. That all said, my numbers are all from my table pre-Time Machine, so I can't guarantee it's accuracy anymore.

On 6/3/2017 at 7:49 PM, Jeod said:

So, hey, if you want to confirm some town today, lynch me. I'm Reading Steiner today. Lock me into attractor field, and you have OrangeP47, kamuixmod, myself, and FRAYDO confirmed town via investigations.

That narrows down the possible scum to Chaos_Knight, Voe, Killing You, and TheIrishMan.

Whatever the case, there is this. Kilius and Chaos_Knight are clear for having visited Jeod before he was lynched, and kamui myself and Orange are also in the clear.

This brings down possible R1 to Irish or Moe.

On 6/5/2017 at 0:04 AM, TheIrishman said:

Either Voe or myself are going to be lynched Day 5. If one of us isn't part of the Organization, then the other is and they'll be lynched Day 6.

Aye.

On 6/3/2017 at 8:14 PM, Jeod said:

DAY 4

-Lynch Voe because Voe first

DAY 5 (if exists)

-Lynch Irish

GG.

The days are off now with all this time-traveling, but the plan remains the same.

##vote Moe

Um...FRAYDO, I think you're mistaken. If you look in your PM from Cat5, you should still have a Reading Steiner chance. The reason why that's the case is Jeod died before he could be confirmed for Reading Steiner, which means that the people he "confirmed" as Town are no longer confirmed. So one of us still has the ability to have Reading Steiner. It's one of the fun bits that come with time travel. The only thing that's certain in this world line is that Chaos_Knight, Sillius, and Kamuixmod cannot be Rounder #1 since they investigated Jeod before his death.

N0 100%, 18%, 9%, 9%, 9%
D1 82%, 15%, 7%, 9%, 9%
N1 80%, 16%, 8%, 10%, 10%
D2 80%, 16%, 8%, 10%, 10%
N2 60%, 13%, 7%, 13%, 0%
D3 60%, 13%, 7%, 13%, 0%
N3 60%, 23%, 8%, 14%, 0%
D4 60%, 26%, 9%, 0%, 0%
N4 60%, 26%, 9%, 0%, 0%
D5 60%, 26%, 9%, 0%, 0%

There you go, Irish. 

10 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm at 60/23 as well.

My investigations on past nights changed, dinged FRAYDO as organization two nights ago, but as we all know, this could have changed by now...

I Investigated FRAYDO last night and he came up town for me.

11 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I actually can't invite people to the lab. You have to try joining with either a gold upa or investigating the same player as me. I do have the power to accept or deny invitations though. But I'm not sure inviting more people into the lab is a wise decision.

What's everybody's AC and OC btw?

Inviting the 2 of us is not acceptable you say? What about you start kicking out the more dangerous people out of the lab?

With people having this high of an OC now (likely boosted because some people are dead), there's a lot higher chance for the RNG investigations to ping on anyone.

Unfortunately, this doesn't strengthen a lead on anyone, and double unfortunately, we can't wait around to make decisions. Normally I'd say in this situation our best bet would be to watch who pushes a mis-lynch, but we might not have time for that.  A smart organization would have been visiting as many different people as possible so that when we *do* eventually nail them as many people as possible die. Therefore, the top people we should be suspicious of are people who have visited a lot of different people. That still doesn't narrow it down much, I believe.

Also why are people investigating me without my alive chance going down? That's suspicious on the people making the claim. Either that or something funky is going on all over if we're all sitting at 60% now.