[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

I'm somewhat reluctant to fight Voe, because now that we have some leeway I kind of want to use the wisdom ultimate ability.

It's either give every light sided player 90 FP or spread 90 FP around every player. Amount isn't really important compared to figuring out who's.

At this point I'm pretty sure the winner of you vs Voe will simply win the game, though.  I don't think you two are on the same side.  I know I'm light, I'm fairly confident Sunflower is light, but there's one remaining sith by my count.  That leaves you or Voe as the sith.  I don't know who is who, but it's the only fight that matters.  I can't beat either of you, I don't think Sunflower can beat either of you, so whoever wins will simply have free reign of the game.  There's no point beating around the bush, really.  Jedi win, we likely win, unless everyone corrupted needs to be purged too, which would be kind of stupid and could technically make the game unwinnable for Jedi, or at the very least leave only one person standing.  If sith win, then that's it, GG. We become those people Palpy one shotted when Mace Windu went to confront him.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Well Irish literally ate my force so I feel like that's a pretty good argument against me being sith. :p

I'm mostly trying to decide between Orange and Voe. You would have been the only scum wisdom character and you knew enough wisdom skills to convince Cat5 and I that you weren't learning dark force powers under our nose.

As an aside, is this the first day without a ghost?

The give force to light players would help, but I'm not sure if it would be a real game changer. Like at that point there will only be 3 people left so if you're a jedi and using that power it would just tell you who is sith between me and Voe. But if you're already pretty sure what the answer to that is, then it's just confirming what you already thought.

I want it to be useful though :'( ! 

We really only have two options don't we (if you're looking at it from my perspective).

Me vs Voe

Orange vs Voe

If I'm being honest, the second option only exists because of the way Orange started casting doubt on me right before hammer. 

I guess here's what we know about the night FRAYDO died.

Sunflower - resting

Voe - used 90 FP and says he used it to learn t3.

Retal - used 30 FP to learn t2

Orange - used 10 FP - says he used hibernation trance. Chop used mind meld on him and it failed.

So if bounty hunters are a special ability, both Voe or Retal could have done it. Orange maybe could have too, but he'd have to have a force ability that cancels mind meld that we don't know about.

10 hours ago, Retaliation said:

I want it to be useful though :'( ! 

We really only have two options don't we (if you're looking at it from my perspective).

Me vs Voe

Orange vs Voe

If I'm being honest, the second option only exists because of the way Orange started casting doubt on me right before hammer. 

I'm looking at you vs orange. If orange's corruption is still in progress, he might need to get the light meditation before he turns.

Somebody had to corrupt him tonight. I couldn't - duel.

13 hours ago, Voe said:

##vote champion retaliation

##vote sith sunflower

[Vote Counted] Voe voted Retaliation to be the Champion in the Duel!

[Vote Counted] Voe voted Sunflower to be the Sith in the Duel!

10 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##vote champion Retaliation

##vote sith Voe

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted Retaliation to be the Champion in the Duel!

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted Voe to be the Sith in the Duel!

yqj34N5.png