[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Just went back and read this.

2 hours ago, Voe said:

I would challenge Irish if he hasn't voted me sith.

I meditated tonight. Fear is gone from me. Let's go bois

##vote sith irishman

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

If you purged, and the force balance still didn't move, that would mean Sith did indeed do something last night...

If that's the case, then the only two people who'd be suspect are you and Sunflower. But she rested on the Night FRAYDO was killed, so she'd have to have another Scum buddy to actually murder him.

I don't believe him about using Light Meditation Technique, seems too convenient and the FBI meter didn't move at all. And wanting to challenge me? I think he wants to get the T3 Form since he seems confident he can take me out (probably in one hit using his T3 Force Power). I think I might be moving more towards him being Scum than Orange now. If that's the case, perhaps Retaliation as Champion instead. He should have all the same moves as me now (maybe a different T2), so he'd stand a much better chance at taking Voe out the picture. Although I still think Orange is our 2nd best suspect, but he's not nearly as much of a threat if he's Scum. And while it might be wise to throw Orange at Voe as cannon fodder to help bring him down, I believe Retaliation should be more than enough to tank it if he has my abilities which gives him roughly an extra 250 HP (Battle Meditation, Force Shield, and Reduce Injury).

##Vote Champion Retaliation.

Here's the rest. Force Shield, Mind Meld, and Maximize Force.

Want to know what I did so badly? I used Force Shield on Voe. I wanted to see if he would claim to get more corruption and since he didn't post for a while, I couldn't say anything. I was hoping to use the strategy again in the future, but I guess I'll just have to throw that out the window now.

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You've finally calmed down cat5's paranoia Sunflower. Just trying to clear people from alternative angles.

I appreciate your vote of confidence in me Irish, now that I only have 10 FP.

I actually completely missed that. Nevermind, back to ##Vote Champion Orange

The main thing to worry about is that the FBI looks like it'll almost fill up as red upon a Town's death, using ChopBam's death as reference. It looks like it'll have like a millimeter left (if it's accurate), so regardless if Orange or Voe die, we shouldn't lose since their deaths should either bring about less of an impact on the FBI or give us a greater buffer if either one flips Scum. They're the two most likely Scum and Orange should be able to damage Voe (or even kill him if he has FRAYDO's luck) making it easier for Retaliation or myself to end Voe during the next duel.

If I'm put up there, it'll we might lose if the FBI isn't completely accurate, and we won't gain any advantage against Voe. We'll just make him stronger and potentially lose the game. Alright, I gotta work, be on around 4:30pm EST at the earliest.

2 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

The main thing to worry about is that the FBI looks like it'll almost fill up as red upon a Town's death, using ChopBam's death as reference. It looks like it'll have like a millimeter left (if it's accurate), so regardless if Orange or Voe die, we shouldn't lose since their deaths should either bring about less of an impact on the FBI or give us a greater buffer if either one flips Scum. They're the two most likely Scum and Orange should be able to damage Voe (or even kill him if he has FRAYDO's luck) making it easier for Retaliation or myself to end Voe during the next duel.

If I'm put up there, it'll we might lose if the FBI isn't completely accurate, and we won't gain any advantage against Voe. We'll just make him stronger and potentially lose the game. Alright, I gotta work, be on around 4:30pm EST at the earliest.

I must be the slyest of all scum if i could bring the game this far while being absent 90% of the time.

11 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

If you purged, and the force balance still didn't move, that would mean Sith did indeed do something last night...

If being corrupted even affects the scum slider.

You don't have to be sly to be afk. Take Nodlied, he was the "inactive" TP Cult Leader in Jeod's CYOR and it turned out he was Scum. Same with Isaac The Madd in the next one. When you add in that you're generally a less active player, I don't think your activity would be impacted much whether you'er Scum or not.

And if you didn't kill FRAYDO, who did? Orange? Okay, then beat him in a fight. Retaliation? He's our most Townie player. You three are the only ones who could've killed FRAYDO.

20 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

You don't have to be sly to be afk. Take Nodlied, he was the "inactive" TP Cult Leader in Jeod's CYOR and it turned out he was Scum.

Mafia Edit: You don't have to be sly to be afk. Take Nodlied, he was an "inactive" player in Jeod's CYOR and he turned out to be the TP Cult Leader.

I'm starting to get more and more suspicious of Orange with all those "track force - no force used" claims, but between eating my force and the wrong dark result on Nodlied, Irish is pretty darn sketchy. And I think it'd be a big risk to let Voe use his t3 night force ability without being sure he's not dark.

So I guess

##vote champion Voe

##vote Sith Irish

Just now, Sunflower said:

I'm starting to get more and more suspicious of Orange with all those "track force - no force used" claims

Your level of suspicion is nothing in comparison to my level of disappointment with how few force actions people seem to use :p;) Seriously, early on, felt like I was the only one playing the game.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I'm starting to get more and more suspicious of Orange with all those "track force - no force used" claims, but between eating my force and the wrong dark result on Nodlied, Irish is pretty darn sketchy. And I think it'd be a big risk to let Voe use his t3 night force ability without being sure he's not dark.

So I guess

##vote champion Voe

##vote Sith Irish

That's why it should be Orange Vs Voe. Voe will still be on lockdown. If you guys end up throwing me to Voe, he'll most likely beat me in one hit, gain the T3 Maneuver, and keep his full HP.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

That's why it should be Orange Vs Voe. Voe will still be on lockdown. If you guys end up throwing me to Voe, he'll most likely beat me in one hit, gain the T3 Maneuver, and keep his full HP.

At least we'll know if your read of Nodlied was truly a mistake or not, though. Honestly, I feel really bad for my vote on Chop now, his belief in Nodlied should have clued me in more that he was town.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

At least we'll know if your read of Nodlied was truly a mistake or not, though. Honestly, I feel really bad for my vote on Chop now, his belief in Nodlied should have clued me in more that he was town.

You went directly against something that was almost impossible for him to know, which is suspicious as hell. Yeah, he could've guessed KY would use that phrase from the Death Note game, but really? What are the chances?

Just now, TheIrishman said:

You went directly against something that was almost impossible for him to know, which is suspicious as hell. Yeah, he could've guessed KY would use that phrase from the Death Note game, but really? What are the chances?

It was more my belief that you told him.  Choppy might not be the best researcher, but you are.  I saw inside how you guys operated last game.