[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

6 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

It doesn't make sense to assume which Form I want to use if I don't mention it at all either. I have 3 different ones. And again, you never gave us in the PM nor mentioned in the tutorial an action to remove the form. *sigh* Alright, let's move on.

There's no action to remove a form since it's either removed automatically when you don't have enough FP to have it in the first place (that was shown in tutorial or it's completely useless for you that turn because of Center of Being but that's just me taking initiative to help you, it's not my obligation to help anyone as I mentioned) and if you want to declare no Form for your turn just do a "Form: None" like for example Cat5 was doing:

On 2/3/2018 at 8:05 AM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Stance: ##Jedi Ready
Form: None
CFA: None

^ If you do this it's 100% clear and then you don't need to expect me to be assuming what you want me to assume :p