[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

##Vote Sith TheIrishMan

##Vote Champion Voe

As it stands, I don't stand a chance in a fight, especially now that I have to protect myself every night and can't learn any more powers. The only people I think can take down Irish are Voe or Retal, and Retal doesn't seem to be too eager to volunteer.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

##Vote Sith TheIrishMan

##Vote Champion Voe

As it stands, I don't stand a chance in a fight, especially now that I have to protect myself every night and can't learn any more powers. The only people I think can take down Irish are Voe or Retal, and Retal doesn't seem to be too eager to volunteer.

Why are you so insistent on killing Irish when we have him locked down all nice and comfy? The rewards for winning duels are just a faster way to waste stamina, at least for constitution.

Just now, Retaliation said:

Why are you so insistent on killing Irish when we have him locked down all nice and comfy? The rewards for winning duels are just a faster way to waste stamina, at least for constitution.

Well, if you'd noticed, at first I wasn't. I preferred to take out ChopBam first. But now I'm not sure about Chop again (if he's sith, very well played :p ).  Everyone seems to want to do two sith reads in the duel if we can, and that's what I'm voting for based off what other people said.  I'm only doing what I thought YOU wanted :p

Just now, Retaliation said:

That's right you've had two non rest days where you couldn't learn. Holo and hibernation trance right?

Yeah, and I'm probably going to go with hibernation trance until the game is over, to prevent further corruption.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I could potentially take out a "softer" sith and then purge the two levels of dark side I have, but even if we suspect Voe, he's not a "softer sith" even with 10 FP :p

As if you're not a Scum suspect yourself >.> And if you read my posts, he'd only be able to use one T3 and one T1 at most or he'd have to avoid using his T3 entirely. Given that you'll have the initiative, it should be somewhat fair for a battle between two suspected Scum. If you're not Scum, you also have the chance to win the Light Meditation Technique which will let you do more than Hibernation Trance. But if you die and are revealed to be Town, then we'll "know" that Voe is Scum and he'll be left with barely, if any, FP to defend himself.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Experience is the bigger issue, because it seems no one has been learning from the duels >:V.

I resent that :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

That actually wouldn't fit with his claim of using mind meld, would it, as we've seen him use mind meld before (allegedly) and it didn't take 30 FP.

No it fits.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I've have a policy of generally ignoring Irish when I suspect he's scum after last game, but I don't know the logic behind that one either.

Sounds like a vote for taking him out sooner, rather than later ;)

But back on topic, the only person I think I could take in a fight is Chopbam.  Well, maybe could take Sunflower in a fight, but I don't think that would be a very productive fight, so the only fight I think I can win that is also productive is against Chopbam. And I'm not sure about Chopbam either after that display of KY-ness.

7 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I'm not sure how me dying and being town would prove Voe is sith.

5 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

This x 1000

If you were corrupted, who could've corrupted you and changed my result? Voe or Sunflower. I doubt Sunflower to be a mastermind (no offense).

Who could've killed FRAYDO? Orange, Voe, Chop, and Retaliation.

Retaliation is pretty clear.

Chop might've skirted the rules, but it's essentially proved him to be Town.

So if you're not lying about the corruption, then Voe would have to be Scum.

Personally, I think there's only 3 possibilities for who killed Fraydo.

Chop, Retal, or Irish.

I don't really think Retal did it just because he's proved to be pretty honest (the +10 FP stories and force ghosts, etc).

For me that means either it was Irish using a duel bonus or it was Chop using a t2 power to do damage at night to a weakened player. He could have pretty easily deduced that Orange used hibernation trance by seeing that Orange only used 10 FP last night and that Orange already learned all his t1 abilities. Going out on a limb to claim to mind meld with Orange wouldn't have been a big risk for him.

It was definitely not Voe because he wouldn't have any way to use a t3 power last night that I know of. He pretty much had to have used learn. I mean I guess he could learn t3 and then use it? But that would mean sith can use t3 abilities for no FP and that is just utterly stupid. And I don't think it was Orange because Orange doesn't read sith to me and he only used 10 FP. If Sith had abilities to do damage before using t1 skills, I think they would've done it already. And it wasn't me because I was resting.

2 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Personally, I think there's only 3 possibilities for who killed Fraydo.

Chop, Retal, or Irish.

I don't really think Retal did it just because he's proved to be pretty honest (the +10 FP stories and force ghosts, etc).

For me that means either it was Irish using a duel bonus or it was Chop using a t2 power to do damage at night to a weakened player. He could have pretty easily deduced that Orange used hibernation trance by seeing that Orange only used 10 FP last night and that Orange already learned all his t1 abilities. Going out on a limb to claim to mind meld with Orange wouldn't have been a big risk for him.

It was definitely not Voe because he wouldn't have any way to use a t3 power last night that I know of. He pretty much had to have used learn. I mean I guess he could learn t3 and then use it? But that would mean sith can use t3 abilities for no FP and that is just utterly stupid. And I don't think it was Orange because Orange doesn't read sith to me and he only used 10 FP. If Sith had abilities to do damage before using t1 skills, I think they would've done it already. And it wasn't me because I was resting.

Honestly this is making me doubt Chop more... His cover could have simply been done by researching very very well over the night.