[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

So, who "Jedi Mind Tricked" you, Irish? Orange's FP was the only FP to go down that night, besides Nodlied. But we know what happened to Nodlied, and you've described Orange as, and I quote,

On 2/5/2018 at 3:11 PM, TheIrishman said:

confirmed Town

On 1/25/2018 at 7:39 PM, Voe said:

Yes. Apparently it can clear my dark force affiliation from night 1.

Did we ever get confirmation that @Voe actually ended up using this? It'd be excellent to confirm that and rule him out from being corrupted. Of course, all we'd have at this point is his word..

8 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##vote sith Irish

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted TheIrishman to be the Sith in the Duel!

7 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##vote champion Voe

6 hours ago, Retaliation said:

##vote champion Chopbam

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted ChopBam to be the Champion in the Duel!

5 hours ago, ChopBam said:

##vote sith TheIrishman

[Vote Counted] ChopBam voted TheIrishman to be the Sith in the Duel!

qVXjFGm.png

11 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Did we ever get confirmation that @Voe actually ended up using this? It'd be excellent to confirm that and rule him out from being corrupted. Of course, all we'd have at this point is his word..

I'll spare you the pain of guessing. I did not[/u] light meditate as it has a full heal attached to it, and i'd rather keep it on for when i need it.

4 hours ago, ChopBam said:

Also I don't care what people say, stealing the force out of someone near you can't be a light side action.

It's not. It's a Racial Bonus Action >.> Maybe you should've picked a race with a cool abilities like the Diathim (Angels), who're made of pure energy, can fly, survive in the vacuum of space, and have hypnotic abilities or the Iktotchi, who have both telepathy and precognition (although I find it odd that Sunflower has Telepathy since Twi'leks aren't known to inherently have that ability).

4 hours ago, ChopBam said:

So, who "Jedi Mind Tricked" you, Irish? Orange's FP was the only FP to go down that night, besides Nodlied. But we know what happened to Nodlied, and you've described Orange as, and I quote,

We already know that corrupting a player doesn't cost anything, from when Voe was corrupted and there not being any unaccounted for FP. And we know that following the Dark Side is also free. So it could be that all Dark Side abilities are free as well, which would put Voe, Orange, and Sunflower as the only players who could've messed with my result.

Orange was confirmed Town mostly due to Shade, but if he were converted after Shade's visit, then all he'd have to do is mislead us. He claims to have been corrupted N4, but the corruption/conversion could've gotten him as early as N2. If someone was converted, they certainly wouldn't say they were, but they might lie and say they were corrupted at a later date in order to avoid suspicion.

Sunflower couldn't have killed FRAYDO, that only leaves her as a secondary suspect if there are two Scum left. She could've been the one to alter and corrupt me, though.

Voe is a toss up. If Orange is actually telling the truth about being corrupted, then Voe would've had to corrupt him and alter my result. But then if Orange was telling the truth about his ability tracker, then Voe did nothing (to be fair, it was GM confirmed that Voe was gone so Orange could've just lied about his "result") unless he can also hide his actions.

8 hours ago, Sunflower said:

I think Irish could be a suspect for Fraydo's death too, using some unknown duel bonus.

I don't have much else to say right now, but RIP Rayd. Hopefully you're one with the force with Master Luminara.

>.> I just won another Light Meditation Technique.

When I was communicating with Nodlied last turn, he was a little suspicious of Chop after Chop said that anyone can use a cop action. He wondered if the reason Chop knew that is because he's a sith and used mind meld. He was also suspicious of Voe because Voe hadn't confirmed whether he removed his Fear until now.

Just thought I should air some of Tichal's concerns to honor his legacy. 

I'd say too that the point of "eat force" seems to be to steal the points, not to role block.  If it took everything and left a person high and dry then it would be doubly powerful because it would steal AND role block, so probably the other person got to go first for that reason.

Just now, Sunflower said:

I kinda wonder about what decides the order of actions too. Like when Irish stole my FP, I was allowed to still do my 40 FP worth of actions. If he went first, I would have lost 110 instead of 70.

I was told that my Eat Force works last, otherwise it'd be a roleblocker too which would be "unbalanced." So the drawbacks with it are that it's one-time use, I don't know how many FP I'll eat, and it could be blocked with something like Hibernation Trance.

Orange and Voe seem to be our (or my) main murderer suspects. I'm okay with either one of them to duel or, even better, both.

3 hours ago, Retaliation said:

Voe's a good choice if you believe that scum can't do actions during rest. Corruption could easily be a free action for that day his FP didn't change.

I thought Voe was afk for the corruption and Orange "confirmed" him as performing no action? That said, I still think Voe could've murdered FRAYDO so it's not like it changes anything. If we are going to throw them in the ring though, i think we should give the advantage to Orange. Because if Voe is Scum, he has a lot more abilities to use than Orange, especially his alleged T3 ability (which he still hasn't mentioned what it is). The main thing that'd limit Voe is his FP. If he chooses to use that T3, he won't be able to use any of his T2s unless he can recover FP in a duel like Constitution can with Enlarge Force. If Orange is Scum, then Voe still stands a good chance at overcoming him with the alleged T3 (assuming it's very useful which it should be).

##Vote Champion OrangeP47

##Vote Sith Voe