[Game Over] Star Wars Mafia: Jedi vs Sith

VERTi60

Just now, Retaliation said:

I don't know if I've mentioned this in thread, but the reason I like Irish on lockdown is that I don't think I can kill him if he's had a chance to rest :v.

Well we could always human wave to reduce his FP, but that's a long, long journey :p

We're not exactly having him on lockdown, he's free to do whatever, unless someone has an action I don't know about that's actually locking him down or something :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Well we could always human wave to reduce his FP, but that's a long, long journey :p

We're not exactly having him on lockdown, he's free to do whatever, unless someone has an action I don't know about that's actually locking him down or something :p

You can't do anything when you've dueled that night. Can't rest, can't use force powers, can't learn. Nothing.

7 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

## vote champion Orange

##vote sith Chopbam

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted OrangeP47 to be the Champion in the Duel!

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted ChopBam to be the Sith in the Duel!

5 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

##vote champion OrangeP47

##vote sith Chopbam

[Vote Counted] OrangeP47 voted OrangeP47 to be the Champion in the Duel!

[Vote Counted] OrangeP47 voted ChopBam to be the Sith in the Duel!

inJaSCL.png

Yeah I had a rethink, and I think we're just putting voe in harms way if he's town. Voe is pretty vulnerable to the 2 point corruption scum has demonstrated. We also know there has to be a third scum, because if Irish isn't lying there's someone who can mess with investigation results.

##vote champion Chopbam

##vote sith Irish

Sorry I don't have a lot of time again today (yesterday none at all, extremely busy with work most weekends). But I don't think Orange vs me is a good idea. I'm 95% sure he's town so we'd only be moving even closer to a sith win no matter who is the victor.

KY wanted me to point you guys back to his own views here that seem to have been overlooked:

He also believes dark force actions cost force points, even if following the dark side to learn DFA doesn't. One of the best evidences of this is Jeod's force choke action costing -1 during combat.

I've never dueled, so I'm unaware of duel bonuses. How do they work? Does it mean Irish could have actually used it to lop off FRAYDO's remaining health even though he was "locked down" in post-duel?

27 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

##vote champion Chopbam

##vote sith Irish

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted ChopBam to be the Champion in the Duel!

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted TheIrishman to be the Sith in the Duel!

LAc2NKc.png

Just now, VERTi60 said:

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted ChopBam to be the Champion in the Duel!

[Vote Counted] Retaliation voted TheIrishman to be the Sith in the Duel!

LAc2NKc.png

Hey God, mind tending to your purgatory? :v

40 minutes ago, ChopBam said:

Sorry I don't have a lot of time again today (yesterday none at all, extremely busy with work most weekends). But I don't think Orange vs me is a good idea. I'm 95% sure he's town so we'd only be moving even closer to a sith win no matter who is the victor.

KY wanted me to point you guys back to his own views here that seem to have been overlooked:

He also believes dark force actions cost force points, even if following the dark side to learn DFA doesn't. One of the best evidences of this is Jeod's force choke action costing -1 during combat.

I've never dueled, so I'm unaware of duel bonuses. How do they work? Does it mean Irish could have actually used it to lop off FRAYDO's remaining health even though he was "locked down" in post-duel?

12 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Why did Fraydo not use his light meditation? That makes no sense. I remember him saying something like he was told he wasn't allowed to rest or something.

I bet even sith are locked down and can't use actions for one night.  FRAYDO, on the other hand, if he got killed *before* he had a chance to act, would have been killed before he had a chance to use his light meditation.

Chop:  If not you, if not Voe, we're back to Irish, and we need someone that can actually defeat him. I'm not sure we have someone that can, but if not Voe, that just leaves us with Retal. Is that what you're thinking.

I mean, I get it, people don't like the options we have on the table, but if you reject an option you should always provide an alternative.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Oh wait. The Light Meditation is an ability you gain that you can use at any time? If so, and assuming Fraydo used it, that means we have a full night kill on our hands.

That is a good point.  FRAYDO may well have healed and been killed anyway.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I don't know if I've mentioned this in thread, but the reason I like Irish on lockdown is that I don't think I can kill him if he's had a chance to rest :v.

I don't know how preventing me from resting when I already have full HP would affect my combat chances. I have 67 FP, the most FP I could spend in a round is 18. I could still perform all my actions 3 times with 13 FP left over. That's assuming I'd even need to use all my FP and forgetting Enlarge Force which can recover up to 9 FP per duel >.>

And "locking me down" means I can't use Sense Force, not that I have a particularly great track record with it. If anything, me using abilities would lower my FP during the night and decrease my odds at winning in a duel.

I don't think it'd be wise to put ChopBam into the ring since he's been recently proven to be Town. I still think Orange and Voe are our most conspicuous players.

Well how could Orange or Voe have killed Fraydo? Chop, who you think is town, says that his mind meld failed on Orange. So that suggests that Orange used hibernation trance and he only used 10 FP. Voe used 90 FP and he didn't learn a t3 ability before. How could he use 90 FP and kill Fraydo?

##Vote Champion ChopBam

##Vote Sith TheIrishMan

I think we need to just put up our two most strongest sith reads and let the votes lay where they fail.  Sunflower has galvanized me (not that I thought I myself was sith, I know what I am obviously), but it's clear to me that the obvious sith wants me in the duel.  Therefore, I should not be in the duel.

26 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I don't know how preventing me from resting when I already have full HP would affect my combat chances. I have 67 FP, the most FP I could spend in a round is 18. I could still perform all my actions 3 times with 13 FP left over. That's assuming I'd even need to use all my FP and forgetting Enlarge Force which can recover up to 9 FP per duel >.>

And "locking me down" means I can't use Sense Force, not that I have a particularly great track record with it. If anything, me using abilities would lower my FP during the night and decrease my odds at winning in a duel.

I don't think it'd be wise to put ChopBam into the ring since he's been recently proven to be Town. I still think Orange and Voe are our most conspicuous players.

Ok fine. If you're town you should surrender so we stop wasting our time on you.