[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

Just now, TheIrishman said:

That was included. She used Potion, I used Super Potion, then she attempted to use Full Heal before the turn was reset for Orange. Even if she did use it, Full Restore would've healed more.

And if you also take into consideration the healing items from before today.

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I haven't used any, she used what, one or two? Regardless, she's won 3 times so she had 9 items.

Yeah, she has something like what ten items in total, then.

And at least 50% of them are healing items, all of which I've personally managed to make her use in combat against me...

Just now, TheIrishman said:

It looks like there's possibly 27 items with around 8 of them being healing items (I looked at all Gen 1 items and just assumed they're in here). So roughly a 1/3 chance of obtaining a healing item.

I'm pretty certain your'e guaranteed a full heal for winning a battle though, since all three of you have one.

TURN 7:
Arcanine is asleep (0 more turns)!
Gyarados used Dragon Rage on Arcanine!
Arcanine took 20 DMG (30 HP left)!
Gastly used Dream Eater on Arcanine!
Arcanine took 12 DMG (18 HP left)!
Gastly recovered health (27 HP left)!
Lapras used Ice Beam on Gastly!
Gastly took 7 DMG (20 HP left)!

Just now, Shade939 said:

Right, Orange what healing items are you willing to use on me?

Let me do some math, but I don't like how things are working out.  It's likely even with using my item we still lose, if gastly gets lucky with hypno and dream eater still.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Let me do some math, but I don't like how things are working out.  It's likely even with using my item we still lose, if gastly gets lucky with hypno and dream eater still.

To be fair, we've basically killed Sunflower three times over now with how much HP damage she's taken...

With my predictions, I think I'm going to save my items.  We could probably take out Gastly but still lose to Gyrados.  While that would be good for me, taking out a rival pokemon, I fear without my stock of items I would be too weak for future battles.

So I'll have to stick with Ice Beam Gasly