[GAME OVER] PokeMafia Generation I

Jeod

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Yeah, I'm just saying that's what I would do. And you guys know I do crazy shit when I GM things.

I hosted games with multiple battles going on at the same time before so I would also prefer the same mechanic for a Pokémon type of game too.  And as I mentioned before, I would also go for a open world exploration system where you capture and train your own pocket monsters, interact and fight with npcs. Location system that we had in past games and bigger plot overall would be perfect.

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

From the looks of things, that was my second game ever, so I was still figuring things out, that's probably why I didn't stand out as much.

Well you scored a big win in Death Note Mafia, so you did stand out a lot at first.

36 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Actually, we may be ready for a redux of APB VI. @VERTi60?

Who's "we"?

I can host a Chat version of APB anytime on TS or Discord if "we" have time, tonight or next week. I was thinking of having it a permanent thing as monthly occurance.

As for a next forum game, I have few other things in mind... And a treat for Halloween.

12 hours ago, Jeod said:

I'm certain you weren't in Steins;Gate. You'd have stood out a lot more in that game.

12 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Oh, no, I was in that game.

Yeah, he was Kurisu Makise, and was involved in Kamuixmod's time machine plot that flipped the game upside down, and early in the game he was quietly working against you by issuing time machine commands that would have countered your plans. Basically, he was quietly TheIrishman before TheIrishman was TheIrishman.

I've only ever run two games on my own, plus another that I co-modded. I would run more, but I just never have the time available that would be required to properly GM a game.