[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Just now, Retaliation said:

I would be really surprised if mewtwo had a 3rd special attack.

Also he knows rainy day which puts a stop to our lapras and mewtwo plans. Still confused why he knows that move.

I guaranteed you he doesn't have any physical moves worth learning, and it only cost a single coin to swap out a move during the night.

Which he has several good options he could have replaced Rainy Day with.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

I guaranteed you he doesn't have any physical moves worth learning, and it only cost a single coin to swap out a move during the night.

Which he has several good options he could have replaced Rainy Day with.

We're killing mewtwo or bust today, so I'll name the move I'm worried about.

Return

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Oh, and I'm just assuming he'd have Psychic in there because why the fuck wouldn't he?

Because it's too obvious! Clearly he needs to throw everyone off by using Dynamic Punch with 50 accuracy!

Sigh, I'd be tempted to battle myself, but I'd need to heal before I did anything, and my damage isn't as high as it needs to be to support Retaliation as well as other players.

##Trainer Category 5 Hurricane

##Rocket Jeod/Killing_You

1 hour ago, Killing_You said:

I ship it.

Shadette

49 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I would be really surprised if mewtwo had a 3rd special attack.

Also he knows rainy day which puts a stop to our lapras and mewtwo plans. Still confused why he knows that move.

Rainy day + lapras

Who else has water types?

My gyarados is dead so it makes no sense in him learning rainy day to work with me, and, assuming my lineup is correct, I don't have another water type. 

1 minute ago, Brigitte said:

Shadette

Rainy day + lapras

Who else has water types?

My gyarados is dead so it makes no sense in him learning rainy day to work with me, and, assuming my lineup is correct, I don't have another water type. 

Thunder is also 100% accurate.

1 hour ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I believe this term was also used in the last game, and Shade himself was scum in that game. Not really a shock for any of us.

59 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Now, you, on the other hand, why aren't you asking "What is a Rocket Exec?"?

The guys you "double battle" with lance in that other place in Gen II? I know What they are, just wondering why shade is using that specific phrase "Rocket Exec" instead of "Rocket"

39 minutes ago, Brigitte said:

The guys you "double battle" with lance in that other place in Gen II? I know What they are, just wondering why shade is using that specific phrase "Rocket Exec" instead of "Rocket"

I meant why aren't you asking what a Rocket Exec does in this game. It's a role. What does it do?

57 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

He was pretty upset when Jeod started talking about how we all had legendary birds as well.

Nope. More in the 160 range when lapras is 200 something

Thanks

19 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I meant why aren't you asking what a Rocket Exec does in this game. It's a role. What does it do?

Probably exec things? who knows.

What i'm trying to establish is the baseline for the "Rocket Exec" instead of "Rocket" differentiation.