[Game Over - Town Victory] Pokemafia 2

OrangeP47

Just now, Retaliation said:

I thought the egg was an image not found error for way too long before you hinted at it during the game :v

I don't remember hinting at Baby Jeod during the game.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

How long did it take each of you to notice my signature that I added in around the end of February?

Also i picked this up before Day 1 because i thought it was a weird image 404 thing

Saw the "Oh?" and instantly went to pokemon

Moused over and adorableness kicked in and wanted to keep it to myself. :D

8 hours ago, Brigitte said:

Pretty sure Jeod and I called the scum team early, and because of that were eliminated

I'll work on my arguments for next game.....

Don't think so. The Rockets didn't really do a whole hell of a lot this game other than being huge obstacles for us to overcome once we focused in on them. Otherwise we were pretty much all hurting ourselves constantly.

Jeod effectively killed himself when he and Retal failed to work out that they could handle Mewtwo without Jeod sacrificing himself. When Jeod used Bite all I could think was "What the hell am I here for?" and just used Double Team as any further damage I could do would just be excess.

You being eliminated was pretty much my fault. I still saw a chance that you might be scum, and I didn't want to leave an opening for you to get away with it. If I hadn't pushed the issue, you never would have been taken out. Retal would have been instead, though.