[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

15 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Shade939 @OrangeP47

Pretty important question I just thought of. Did you need to pass your stone the night you used it or the day/night after? Pretty sure I remember you guys saying you had to pass it the phase you used it, but I can't recall. Might be onto something with somebody...

I didn't use it, it got used for me, a key difference.  It did however require me to pass it the next chance I got.  I asked Shade about his "failed" contact when the dead apparently wanted a repeat, and he said he did NOT have to pass it as a result.

I have some thoughts (in general) but am going to let the caffeine kick in before I express them.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I didn't use it, it got used for me, a key difference.  It did however require me to pass it the next chance I got.  I asked Shade about his "failed" contact when the dead apparently wanted a repeat, and he said he did NOT have to pass it as a result.

I have some thoughts (in general) but am going to let the caffeine kick in before I express them.

Okay, cause that idea got me thinking.

Irish claimed to have learned of three random abilities last night by using the stone that Shade gave him. That's two more than Shade had. If nobody had that stone passed to them then that means Irish used it and held onto it. Either he has a character ability where he can use a stone and not pass it, he's willing to take whatever penalty there is from not passing it (I've always assumed death), or he's got some other way to safely use it (i.e. infinity gauntlet).

I seriously doubt the first two, which leads me to question who he really is. Even if I had picked Thanos and had a way to mod confirm myself as town I still wouldn't out my character.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Okay, cause that idea got me thinking.

Irish claimed to have learned of three random abilities last night by using the stone that Shade gave him. That's two more than Shade had. If nobody had that stone passed to them then that means Irish used it and held onto it. Either he has a character ability where he can use a stone and not pass it, he's willing to take whatever penalty there is from not passing it (I've always assumed death), or he's got some other way to safely use it (i.e. infinity gauntlet).

I seriously doubt the first two, which leads me to question who he really is. Even if I had picked Thanos and had a way to mod confirm myself as town I still wouldn't out my character.

Did he claim the stone, or this is in inherent ability? I thought the latter.  The fact that he got THREE is still suspicious, but if FRAYDO didn't block him last night, and time stone shenanigans retroactively unblocked him N1, he could have two.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Basically, I think maybe Chop was killed directly.  Who does that implicated? Maybe iLTS if Chop was a threat to him.

I did not visit Chop last night, but that's just my word for it. I'm also not sure how he would be a threat to me, even if I was mafia.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I did not visit Chop last night, but that's just my word for it. I'm also not sure how he would be a threat to me, even if I was mafia.

I'll admit, it was a "waking up delirium" thought, but I was thinking more of a social threat than a mechanical threat.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Did he claim the stone, or this is in inherent ability? I thought the latter.  The fact that he got THREE is still suspicious, but if FRAYDO didn't block him last night, and time stone shenanigans retroactively unblocked him N1, he could have two.

Oh, I didn't notice the time stone stuff. Maybe he's lying about one of the three then and it's a gambit. It just seems so similar to what Shade claim I'm kind of doubting it's an ability of his.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'll also admit a direct kill on Chop could look bad on me, socially, but I know I'm town, so that leaves you iLTS, because we were kind of one side of the lynch yesterday.

The way I see it, he was legitimately acting anti-town. Even if you are lynchproof you ought to cooperate with town so the day isn't wasted. As soon as he was confirmed lynchproof he went from being a town target to a mafia target. So I'm more inclined to look at anybody (if there was anyone) who made a lame attempt to support ChopBam for brownie points.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

The way I see it, he was legitimately acting anti-town. Even if you are lynchproof you ought to cooperate with town so the day isn't wasted. As soon as he was confirmed lynchproof he went from being a town target to a mafia target. So I'm more inclined to look at anybody (if there was anyone) who made a lame attempt to support ChopBam for brownie points.

Well it's true I'm not happy with his lack of cooperation. Eh, I'll look at it again, but I'm not sure I'll change my mind.

35 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

For sure he probably has another stone he's not telling us about which is probably preventing him from dying

So far we know who had which stones at the beginning before they were passed

Soul stone - Orange who passed it to Shade

Mind stone - Louis who passed it to Chopbam

Power stone - unknown

Reality stone -unknown

Time stone - unknown

Space stone - unknown

And we know that Shade has one more which I don't remember which one he has

And earlier, if I remember correctly didn't someone (or he) said that Chopbam had one

Soul stone - Orange who passed it to Shade (who passed it back to Orange?)

Mind stone - Louis who passed it to Chopbam

Power stone - unknown

Reality stone -unknown

Time stone - unknown

Space stone - unknown

Chopbam had one

Cat5 had one

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Orange who passed it to Shade (who passed it back to Orange?)

No he still has it.  I didn't get it back, and either way, he'd be un vote blocked if he got rid of it.  I don't think you can get rid of it during day phase anyway.