[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

I think we need a few other people to give their reports, perhaps with a bit more transparency. Right now, the only person that we know for sure couldn't have killed ChopBam is OrangeP47.

Also, Shade, are you in contact with Cat5? Or ChopBam, for that matter?

Just now, Killing_You said:

I think we need a few other people to give their reports, perhaps with a bit more transparency. Right now, the only person that we know for sure couldn't have killed ChopBam is OrangeP47.

Also, Shade, are you in contact with Cat5? Or ChopBam, for that matter?

Whatever that was failed.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, when it happened to me, there was that "stand by, resolving day action", and then I had a doc link in my pms.

I basically had the Soul Stone release a pulse of energy as a spirit tries to contact you, nothing happens.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, when it happened to me, there was that "stand by, resolving day action", and then I had a doc link in my pms.

Honestly I only posted that publicly because I was on mobile and timing was critical for the situation, or so Cat5 thought. Generally when I'm at my PC I won't do such a thing.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Orange did you say you can't be lynched or day killed?

It's kind of semantics, but thematically the first time I'm killed during the day (any kill or lynch) I'm actually faking my death, and I come back the next day.