[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Was that wise to reveal just now? :p

Not like I can get another chance to try this again. Might as well have it out there for transparency's sake, especially seeing as how I was on the table yesterday and probably will be today.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Unless it was related to Jeod needing the missing PM’s and the delay, I was informed my previous action was undone. Anyone else?

No.... but I wonder what kind of shenanigans the time stone can cause.  Cat 5 and I were speculating about that.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

Not like I can get another chance to try this again. Might as well have it out there for transparency's sake, especially seeing as how I was on the table yesterday and probably will be today.

I don’t suppose you have someone in mind to web if you do go on the table?

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

No.... but I wonder what kind of shenanigans the time stone can cause.  Cat 5 and I were speculating about that.

Time Stone shenanigans fits the bill. Wonder who may have targeted me then?

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I don’t suppose you have someone in mind to web if you do go on the table?

As mentioned previously, I'll probably web you to sacrifice my ability to prove myself. But that's only if votes pile up and we get close to hammer and I don't see any other way out.

Other than that, I'm not sure. Probably my best scumread or someone who might have a hostile day action. I suppose it'll depend on the circumstances.

2 minutes ago, Killing_You said:

As mentioned previously, I'll probably web you to sacrifice my ability to prove myself. But that's only if votes pile up and we get close to hammer and I don't see any other way out.

Other than that, I'm not sure. Probably my best scumread or someone who might have a hostile day action. I suppose it'll depend on the circumstances.

Save it, we'll probably find a better target for it before the day is done.

Time Stone shenanigans fits the bill. Wonder who may have targeted me then?

So it sounds like scum would have two stones right now (and they would certainly pass them back and forth). Time stone and whichever stone ChopBam had (maybe space stone?).

I see. I am drawing the conclusion then that iLTS has the Time Stone and targeted me.

On 4/10/2019 at 4:42 PM, iLikeToSnipe said:

That night ability of mine has two utilities. The use involving the stones is very specific and can be used to counter a thief.

Would that be correct?

I see. I am drawing the conclusion then that iLTS has the Time Stone and targeted me.

Would that be correct?

Yeah, maybe they got both from the night kills they made? That would mean that killing a player pre-empts them passing a stone.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Yeah, maybe they got both from the night kills they made? That would mean that killing a player pre-empts them passing a stone.

Cat 5 seemed to be under the impression he passed successfully... but maybe it's unknown.  I can't go back and check exactly what was said.  He seemed to imply the stone he had was NOT the time stone, despite it being fitting for Dr. Strange to have it.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

Cat 5 seemed to be under the impression he passed successfully... but maybe it's unknown.  I can't go back and check exactly what was said.  He seemed to imply the stone he had was NOT the time stone, despite it being fitting for Dr. Strange to have it.

That changes things. Either scum started with the time stone or they stole it. I would think that somebody would report a stolen stone so then they most likely started with it. I think it's safe to assume that it was scum targeting FRAYDO. He's pretty solid town and a roleblocker. Solid target for an action that undoes/blocks an action.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

That changes things. Either scum started with the time stone or they stole it. I would think that somebody would report a stolen stone so then they most likely started with it. I think it's safe to assume that it was scum targeting FRAYDO. He's pretty solid town and a roleblocker. Solid target for an action that undoes/blocks an action.

I mean, undoing him helps Irish... which would actually point towards Irish having a partner, maybe... or scum wanting to woo him to their side...

I gotta go make dinner.... but I will say I actually am pretty interested to see what Irish has to say now, if he's actually been unblocked.  I guess as neutral/TP we have to take it with a grain of WIFOM, but still...

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I gotta go make dinner.... but I will say I actually am pretty interested to see what Irish has to say now, if he's actually been unblocked.  I guess as neutral/TP we have to take it with a grain of WIFOM, but still...

So am I, but still not as much as other players. Plus, you never know who watches the watcher's informant. :v

1 minute ago, TheIrishman said:

Yep, I was unblocked so I have a result from last night too.

Iron Armor, Remove Inhibitor, and Attunement are the 3 abilities I've learned although I'm not sure what they all do.

Let's test honesty, mind claiming them, people?

None of those are mine. Would you mind shedding at least some light on your goals?

7 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Yep, I was unblocked so I have a result from last night too.

Iron Armor, Remove Inhibitor, and Attunement are the 3 abilities I've learned although I'm not sure what they all do.

Let's test honesty, mind claiming them, people?

How do you know 3, when we've had just 2 nights?

I'd like to say something

1 hour ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well two things.

1)  I'd argue even if I was lying and that was proven the argument could then be made I'm third party or neutral :v

2) The stone blocked me from any other action last night as well.  That can be confirmed right now, even, if we decided not to care about stone security and out where it is.

I'm laughing in my seat at your statement right now orange

47 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'd like to say that I had a stone and i was redirected last night, I was gonna pass my stone to Irish but got redirected to chopbam

Just now, Killing_You said:

Shade learned the name of 1 ability, and what it does.

Irish learned the names of 3 abilities, but not what they do.

Inconsistency? Lies? Alternating stone powers? Something not listed here? You make the call!

That or Irish somehow amplifies the power of the stones. Maybe he has another infinity gauntlet?