[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

How do you know 3, when we've had just 2 nights?

On 4/10/2019 at 5:22 PM, Jeod said:

Oh, in my hurry to end the day I forgot something crucial.

InfinityGems.png

The infinity stones let out a pulse of energy! Some game conditions may have changed as a result.

Jeod did say that some things would change

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Well, I'm assuming he's not Thanos...

And you're also assuming that someone else is Thanos. It is CYOR, after all.

And, like I said, that's also assuming Thanos would have the Infinity gauntlet by default.

Just now, Killing_You said:

And you're also assuming that someone else is Thanos. It is CYOR, after all.

And, like I said, that's also assuming Thanos would have the Infinity gauntlet by default.

My assumption was Thanos as a role would be scum and have an infinity gauntlet. Irish is some other TP/Neutral (or maybe he is Thanos and not Stan Lee?) and just got an entirely different result than Shade using a stone. In the comics and movies there can be more than one gauntlet.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

My assumption was Thanos as a role would be scum and have an infinity gauntlet. Irish is some other TP/Neutral (or maybe he is Thanos and not Stan Lee?) and just got an entirely different result than Shade using a stone. In the comics and movies there can be more than one gauntlet.

And our assumption is you know someone who already has an infinity gauntlet in game.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Irish is too overly happy about being Stan Lee I don't think he's thanos

11 minutes ago, Louis said:

I'd like to say something

I'm laughing in my seat at your statement right now orange

I'd like to say that I had a stone and i was redirected last night, I was gonna pass my stone to Irish but got redirected to chopbam

How do you know you were redirected to Chopbam by the way?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

And our assumption is you know someone who already has an infinity gauntlet in game.

Again, if you weren't mod confirmed I'd be assuming you were scum. I'm already a bit more suspicious of KY based on his reaction. Maybe it's just my perspective as Marvel nerd, but I was referring more to in-universe than in-game.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

So you're making quite a few assumptions and treating them as fact. That's not a good mindset to have, really.

1 minute ago, Killing_You said:

So you're making quite a few assumptions and treating them as fact. That's not a good mindset to have, really.

Alright, let me rephrase that. Irish had a more powerful result similar to what Shade claimed in 1-2 nights. Unless everybody in this game except me has an infinity gauntlet, we can use the stones without one, just like the comics/movies. I'm assuming just like the source material a gauntlet or other device could be used to more effectively use the stones. So, how do we explain the different result? Maybe Irish has something to harness the stones like an infinity gauntlet and is even more likely to be up to no good.

Since we're in the Marvel MCU and we know Thanos had the infinity gauntlet (and there was potentially one other) if Irish is not Thanos then he probably has another infinity gauntlet.

6 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

You might as well explain what the stone does since it should be in Mafia's hands now.

I can't say too much, I had the mind stone which allows me to force a player to Target another player

Oringinally I force a player to Target Irish but then it got redirected to target chopbam and guess who died this morning? Chopbam

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Alright, let me rephrase that. Irish had a more powerful result similar to what Shade claimed in 1-2 nights. Unless everybody in this game except me has an infinity gauntlet, we can use the stones without one, just like the comics/movies. I'm assuming just like the source material a gauntlet or other device could be used to more effectively use the stones. So, how do we explain the different result? Maybe Irish has something to harness the stones like an infinity gauntlet and is even more likely to be up to no good.

Since we're in the Marvel MCU and we know Thanos had the infinity gauntlet (and there was potentially one other) if Irish is not Thanos then he probably has another infinity gauntlet.

Again, this is CYOR. Unlikely as it sounds, we might not have Thanos

Lemme come back to this.

1 minute ago, Louis said:

I can't say too much, I had the mind stone which allows me to force a player to Target another player

Oringinally I force a player to Target Irish but then it got redirected to target chopbam and guess who died this morning? Chopbam

Which player did you force to target someone else?

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Wait, so you're saying the person you targeted did the nightkill?!?!