[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

Just now, Louis said:

I used the mind stone on orange

Well, aside from the fact that I didn't do the night kill, I got confirmation of passing a stone to someone who is NOT Chopbam, and that person should know it too...

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

You redirected all of your targets actions correct?

I'm confused on your question 

The only thing that was redirected was the target on the victim originally it was orange targeting Irish but it changed to orange targeting chopbam

Just now, Louis said:

I'm confused on your question 

The only thing that was redirected was the target on the victim originally it was orange targeting Irish but it changed to orange targeting chopbam

I didn't target Irish either.  I didn't use an actual night action, I just passed a stone.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I didn't target Irish either.  I didn't use an actual night action, I just passed a stone.

Okay, I'd like you to state here right now who you passed the stone to and what stone. It's kind of meta, but don't want to give you to time to get your story straight in a scum doc if you're scum.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Okay, I'd like you to state here right now who you passed the stone to and what stone. It's kind of meta, but don't want to give you to time to get your story straight in a scum doc if you're scum.

Hi, guess why I can't vote today. :p

While Shade's judgement is questionable, I figured since he IS confirmed town, no matter how unfortunate that is, I'd pass it to him.  Sure, it might get mishandled later, but it wouldn't be ME mishandling it, so it wouldn't be my fault, it would be Shade's fault.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Yeah I passed the soul stone to Shade.

The soul stone is harmless you passed it to shade because you knew he was mod confirmed town and that if you passed it to town then you know you'd have a story to say you're town too

While Shade's judgement is questionable, I figured since he IS confirmed town, no matter how unfortunate that is, I'd pass it to him.  Sure, it might get mishandled later, but it wouldn't be ME mishandling it, so it wouldn't be my fault, it would be Shade's fault.

*stone explodes*

And honestly I forgot Shade didn't have a night action anymore (and when I did remember it, I wasn't so sure it was the truth), so I didn't really intend to block his voting, but given his stability or lack thereof, I'd argue it's not the worst outcome :p

Just now, Louis said:

The soul stone is harmless you passed it to shade because you knew he was mod confirmed town and that if you passed it to town then you know you'd have a story to say you're town too

No, it's a powerful Town tool since I can confirm whatever night actions Chopbam and Category 5 took by contacting one of them.

Just now, Louis said:

But he got it.  He confirms he has it.  That means no redirect shenanigans happened on me...

Just now, Shade939 said:

No, it's a powerful Town tool since I can confirm whatever night actions Chopbam and Category 5 took by contacting one of them.

Cat 5 had quite the reaction when I told him who I planned to send it to ;)

Just now, Louis said:

But he said that he didn't trust you entirely either

That was a joke at Shade's expense.  I mean Cat 5 really did say something like "of course you choose to subject me to Shade", but the point is more that Shade's reputation precedes him.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

So, do we think a redirection with the mind stone would not affect passing a soul stone? If not, then I think we really ought to take a hard look at Louis today. She could be lying.

Or other forces we don't know about are at work... this seems like a really complicated game....  I was actually going to originally pass to Louis though, as she knows Cat 5 in person and could maybe combo with him well, but backed off of that in favor of Shade.

Or other forces we don't know about are at work... this seems like a really complicated game....  I was actually going to originally pass to Louis though, as she knows Cat 5 in person and could maybe combo with him well, but backed off of that in favor of Shade.

There is a question when a GM informs you that you used your ability on a different player than the one you targeted.