[GAME OVER] Marvel Endgame Mafia

Jeod

6 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

If he did, I'm assuming whoever made the kill got the stone. If we can figure out what stone we had we might be able to figure out who the killer is.

I assume pass would happen before kill.

5 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

He stated that was an ability.

He could have been attempting to keep the stone a mystery, which is a concept SOME people seem to have trouble with :p

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I assume pass would happen before kill.

He could have been attempting to keep the stone a mystery, which is a concept SOME people seem to have trouble with :p

He clearly stated when I asked him about his second ability, that is was to make himself lynch proof.

Just now, Shade939 said:

He clearly stated when I asked him about his second ability, that is was to make himself lynch proof.

So any clear statements I make you'll just take at face value?

Do you know why you are blocked?

Just now, Shade939 said:

The question I'm wondering about Chopbam is did he redirect the NK to himself or was he the target of the NK instead?

That would be a good player for someone to try and get in contact with to ask about.

I think it's more important somebody verifies with Cat5 first. If we find out Orange was lying that nabs us the scum team, definitely worth it.

Honestly, if I were scum I'd have considered going after him or you last night. Possible he redirected it from you onto him.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I think it's more important somebody verifies with Cat5 first. If we find out Orange was lying that nabs us the scum team, definitely worth it.

Honestly, if I were scum I'd have considered going after him or you last night. Possible he redirected it from you onto him.

Well two things.

1)  I'd argue even if I was lying and that was proven the argument could then be made I'm third party or neutral :v

2) The stone blocked me from any other action last night as well.  That can be confirmed right now, even, if we decided not to care about stone security and out where it is.

2 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Well two things.

1)  I'd argue even if I was lying and that was proven the argument could then be made I'm third party or neutral :v

2) The stone blocked me from any other action last night as well.  That can be confirmed right now, even, if we decided not to care about stone security and out where it is.

The argument would be you're covering for your Mafia partner to prevent him from being lynched I'd say.

Just now, Shade939 said:

The argument would be you're covering for your Mafia partner to prevent him from being lynched I'd say.

Yeah... I wouldn't even consider you being TP/Neutral as an option. I'd be hard pressed to expect more than one non-town, non-scum player this game (assuming a two man scum team). Cause Irish seems to fit the bill for TP/Neutral already.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Yeah... I wouldn't even consider you being TP/Neutral as an option. I'd be hard pressed to expect more than one non-town, non-scum player this game (assuming a two man scum team). Cause Irish seems to fit the bill for TP/Neutral already.

TBH it was a joke combined with egotistical bragging about my own charisma :p

It's all moot because I've been completely truthful about my contact with Cat 5.

I kinda stupidly confirmed it too with my meta post about my enjoyment of the mechanic.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Thinking about it, what do you think the chances are that we have 2-3 TP/Neutral trying to collect the stones and no scum team?

I hadn't considered that possibility exactly.  I did consider the possibility that there's 2 scum 2 TP and Irish has a partner though, but that might be pushing it.  It's just we assume that the ability Shade found, which mentions "partner", is scum, when maybe it's TP.  That's a stretch, but it's a possibility.  I'd consider 2 scum 1 TP/neutral or 2 scum 1 neutral 1 TP more likely, but I can't give exact odds.

I hadn't considered that possibility exactly.  I did consider the possibility that there's 2 scum 2 TP and Irish has a partner though, but that might be pushing it.  It's just we assume that the ability Shade found, which mentions "partner", is scum, when maybe it's TP.  That's a stretch, but it's a possibility.  I'd consider 2 scum 1 TP/neutral or 2 scum 1 neutral 1 TP more likely, but I can't give exact odds.

That's true, forgot about the ability he found. I mean, a 2 TP team is just a scum team... So scratch that thought.

16 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Of course, I have an investigative action that can find out the NK which you'd be blocking while you, yourself, would be blocking me.

@TheIrishman How about that investigative action and telling us about that NK since I let you run free last night?

D814F62E-F4A1-4CFC-98A9-6CA88169548D.png

23 hours ago, Killing_You said:

Also, FRAYDO, I'm going to give you something tonight.

If your gift to me was undoing my night action, I must say I did not like that gift at all. Explain yourself, please.

Just now, FRAYDO said:

If your gift to me was undoing my night action, I must say I did not like that gift at all. Explain yourself, please.

Well, I didn't actually have anything to give you. I was trying something to try and out the thief. :/ Sad to say, it didn't work.

Just now, Killing_You said:

Well, I didn't actually have anything to give you. I was trying something to try and out the thief. :/ Sad to say, it didn't work.

Eh, if it distracted the thief from actual targets, it might not have been a bad play.

Eh, if it distracted the thief from actual targets, it might not have been a bad play.

Not only that, but I can actually see who visits me at night. That's my night action (or more accurately, my night passive). Worth a shot, I suppose.