OrangeP47 voted no one
FRAYDO voted no one
Brigitte voted no one
TheIrishman voted no one
Louis voted Orange
Shade939 voted BLOCKED
iLikeToSnipe voted no one

200.gif

Interesting stuff. Not only is Louis the only one who has a vote placed, she is quite more talkative. Anyone else getting scum vibes?

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Let's take a look at the CVC so far.

Mojoman voted no one
Killing_You voted no one
OrangeP47 voted no one
FRAYDO voted no one
Brigitte voted no one
TheIrishman voted no one
Louis voted Orange
Shade939 voted BLOCKED
iLikeToSnipe voted no one

200.gif

Interesting stuff. Not only is Louis the only one who has a vote placed, she is quite more talkative. Anyone else getting scum vibes?

Did you read through what she claimed for her night actions?

Just now, FRAYDO said:

Redirection somewhere. I'm still re-reading to make sense of it.

Yeah, everyone who targeted Irish was redirected to Chopbam last night.

So when Louis used the Mind Stone to get Orange to target Irish he would have been redirected to target Chopbam who died, and Louis who passed the Mind Stone to Irish passed it to FRAYDO instead.

It makes sense, assuming those actions actually happened at least.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Yeah, everyone who targeted Irish was redirected to Chopbam last night.

So when Louis used the Mind Stone to get Orange to target Irish he would have been redirected to target Chopbam who died, and Louis who passed the Mind Stone to Irish passed it to FRAYDO instead.

It makes sense, assuming those actions actually happened at least.

mafia edit: Louis ended up passing the Mind Stone to Chopbam instead....

32 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

That's because I got more info n2 than I did n1 as I said before I didn't do anything n1

20 minutes ago, Louis said:

So I know there has to be a Thanos in the game because my pm said Gamora was killed by him and that I complete my revenge when he dies.

So, is that basically stating that your entire objective is only to kill a specific player this game?

On 4/5/2019 at 3:23 PM, Jeod said:

Mafia must try to equal or exceed Town numbers. Town must eliminate all hostiles, which are defined as Mafia or Third Party alignment--one or both of these alignments may exist in this game. If any Neutral alignments exist, they must complete their own objectives but can decide whether to help any other alignments if the situation allows them to.

So either you're misreading your flavor text as your objective, while you are actually Town. Or your actual objective is to eliminate Thanos, which would probably make you Neutral.

8 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Yep, I was unblocked so I have a result from last night too.

Iron Armor, Remove Inhibitor, and Attunement are the 3 abilities I've learned although I'm not sure what they all do.

Let's test honesty, mind claiming them, people?

Remove Inhibitor

8 hours ago, Shade939 said:

And our assumption is you know someone who already has an infinity gauntlet in game.

8 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Again, if you weren't mod confirmed I'd be assuming you were scum. I'm already a bit more suspicious of KY based on his reaction. Maybe it's just my perspective as Marvel nerd, but I was referring more to in-universe than in-game.

....Just because he's mod confirmed doesn't mean he's town though. or is this one of those mafia communities that don't allow mod-confirmed mis-flavor claims

5 hours ago, Mojoman said:

@Brigitte

hi.

Hey

2 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

This is something i think we should investigate further.

1 hour ago, Louis said:

So I know there has to be a Thanos in the game because my pm said Gamora was killed by him and that I complete my revenge when he dies.

If you received a PM that said Gamora was killed, how far into the timeline of the game are we? if it's set for endgame .... Isn't Fury dead?
Isn't .... Spidey dead?

or are we timey-wimey and that's not a thing

Based on the findings and information from the 'Louis and ILTS' investigation team, i will ##vote Orange for now.

1 hour ago, TheIrishman said:

So either you're misreading your flavor text as your objective, while you are actually Town. Or your actual objective is to eliminate Thanos, which would probably make you Neutral.

1 hour ago, Louis said:

I AM TOWN

Sounds like a neutral claim though.