[RESOLVED] Site Problem (W3DHub Mobile)

Threve

Good evening all. I believe the site or at least W3Dhub mobile got updated. However i’m Currently getting a weird message on almost every topic and was wondering if anyone else was getting the same error as well. I tried logging in/out and exiting out on my Mobile App but it’s still there. Thank you for any help.

@danpaul88

Maybe it’s something on my end?

it says it on some topic titles and some without. Just happened today.

67B57FE3-F44A-4CB4-870D-AB2B2EAB07D8.png

FDDDC565-6115-4FAF-9AD1-67CCECD443A3.png

14 minutes ago, thedisclaimitory said:

so is this a real thing or is this a work in progress app for w3dhub??? because ive never heard of w3dhub having a mobile app 

Mobile web browser, not a special app.

4 hours ago, Threve said:

Can someone with Admin Permissions change the topic title to [RESOLVED]? I'd do it myself but am unable to. Thank you.

Also @OWA confluence for W3DHub seems to be down at the moment. Is it undergoing maintenance as well?

http://tacitus.w3dhub.com/pages/editpage.action?pageId=3211351

We need to take a look at that and figure out what's wrong. Hopefully we should have it back up soon!

On 4/16/2019 at 6:22 PM, OWA said:

We need to take a look at that and figure out what's wrong. Hopefully we should have it back up soon!

If it helps any the response is "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" when trying to connect.

Furthermore it connected about 2 hours after your post but seems to be down again a.t.m.