Threve

W3Dhub / Interim Apex Wikipedia!

Good Evening all. I am posting the link here and proud to help spread the word about the W3DHub Tacitus! While previously introduced some are finding it hard to access the link. For those that don't know, this wealth of knowledge harbors the Wikipedia for

- Interim Apex (Unit Guides, Map Specific with Side Specific Guides, Overview and History!)

- A Path Beyond (History/gameplay)

- Reborn (W.I.P. with a new version about to render some old info useless)

- ECW (History, Pictures, Threve's extensive ECW Guide for every single unit, player, stat, location and vehicle)

- Everything and anything about the W3DHub Engine!

Currently it's still a work in progress with new massive amounts of information and tutorials being added on a daily basis so please excuse the dust. If you'd like to contribute or add then send me what you got and I'll add it in should the information checks out.

I'm liking the article so far. One thing I would suggest (in my opinion at least) is adding a small brief in game demonstration for said vehicles, what it's role is, and how to properly make use of said vehicles effectively. 

19 hours ago, Goliath35 said:

I'm liking the article so far. One thing I would suggest (in my opinion at least) is adding a small brief in game demonstration for said vehicles, what it's role is, and how to properly make use of said vehicles effectively. 

We did use to have Unit Tutorials for APB units back in the day. It may be worth recording some new ingame demonstrations for our games once we finish up the text entries for the Tacitus. It may be a long way until then though! lol

3 hours ago, FRAYDO said:

We did use to have Unit Tutorials for APB units back in the day. It may be worth recording some new ingame demonstrations for our games once we finish up the text entries for the Tacitus. It may be a long way until then though! lol

If it's still a consideration for it, I'd be more than happy to be that model/test dummy for you. 

54 minutes ago, rennan said:

how to edit on the wiki ? xD

Message me what you would like to add about what and i'll add it in for you. If you add enough and like writing it..

We might entrust you and offer you a position to help write it.