Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

On 7/28/2020 at 1:49 PM, Retaliation said:

What if scatter is Cat5's ability and he used it on iLTS N1 and himself N2? Keep doctors away from first kill (still fails due to passive BP) and then prevent investigative roles from targeting him N2 (NK failed due to Louis protecting FRAYDO)?

On 7/28/2020 at 1:51 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

If I had Scatter and used it on iLTS N1, the only visitor to iLTS would have been me. The NK would not have happened. Which, according to iLTS, it did.

On 7/28/2020 at 2:56 PM, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I just had the thought that what if iLTS really was targeted with Scatter? Would that mean KY had it?

:shyguy:

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Where do you know this and what EXACTLY does the item do?

I'm afraid you're a bit behind. Given that Sunflower claimed that she was blocked on N1 and again on N2 and complained about someone repeatedly blocking her, it seems that Scatter was used on you.

And I already stated how Scatter works. Roleblocks people visiting the target.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

The result I got on N2 gave me the name of an action and it's description. Today's new information was that Scatter is an item. No extra info. 

There may not be any more information I'm allowed to learn from whoever has it.

I should clarify actually, I learned that my visitor was holding said item, not just that it was an item.

There may not be any more information I'm allowed to learn from whoever has it.

I should clarify actually, I learned that my visitor was holding said item, not just that it was an item.

Ok hold up. What information did you learn from your visitor N2, and what information did you learn N3?

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm afraid you're a bit behind. Given that Sunflower claimed that she was blocked on N1 and again on N2 and complained about someone repeatedly blocking her, it seems that Scatter was used on you.

And I already stated how Scatter works. Roleblocks people visiting the target.

Well, I can tell you that I 100% was attacked on N1. So that item was not used on me.

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Ok hold up. What information did you learn from your visitor N2, and what information did you learn N3?

I feel like I'm just repeating myself, but on N2 I learned that whoever visited me had Scatter, an action that roleblocks people that visit the target. On N3 I learned that my visitor has an item, called Scatter.

I feel like I'm just repeating myself, but on N2 I learned that whoever visited me had Scatter, an action that roleblocks people that visit the target. On N3 I learned that my visitor has an item, called Scatter.

You're saying there are two different Scatters? One tied to the role and the other an item?

1 hour ago, Shade939 said:

PLAYER Scatter?
iLikeToSnipe No
Jeod No?
Retaliation No (trust me)
FRAYDO No
Louis All of them
Category 5 Hurricane Maybe
LEAD None

So the idea that scatter is an item is interesting, because I'm pretty sure Louis steals items from those she protects. She didn't get items from either iLTS or FRAYDO so they can't have it. Jeod has a different item role so it's unlikely IMO. I've been stolen from when I had the bomb so I technically can't prove I don't have it. She can easily web me right now to prove I don't however. That leaves us with Louis and Cat5. 

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

So the idea that scatter is an item is interesting, because I'm pretty sure Louis steals items from those she protects. She didn't get items from either iLTS or FRAYDO so they can't have it. Jeod has a different item role so it's unlikely IMO. I've been stolen from when I had the bomb so I technically can't prove I don't have it. She can easily web me right now to prove I don't however. That leaves us with Louis and Cat5. 

If it's an item it can be passed. Well, presumably it can be. I suppose items exist that can only be stolen, not passed.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Indeed. I get the feeling Cat5 has simply been too busy to fill the holes well enough.

If it's an item it can be passed. Well, presumably it can be. I suppose items exist that can only be stolen, not passed.

No one has reported being passed such an item.

5 minutes ago, Jeod said:

If you think that then it's a no-brainer.

That's why I've already voted.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I mean, I told Jeod that I pretty much have to be the lynch target today. I didn't do the math but I don't think town is in danger of losing with a mislynch now, so go for the obvious one now and figure out who is lying later.

He did.

So while we have 40 or so hours to muse, Retaliation mind explaining what ascension means?

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

He has a roleblock, is what he is saying.

Spoil sport

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Look it's been a long day. Did you take Sunflower's stuff or what?

Yes. I don't know what the original ability was exactly, but now i have a basic roleblock.