Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

1 minute ago, Louis said:

whoa so is there any new info besides Orange's death

We won't know until the info roles report in. Orange is a strange one to kill. It doesn't advance scum's gameplan at all and he seemed pretty content to mostly lay back and watch at the end of the last day.

Well this was an interesting result. I attempted to roleblock Category5 instead of tracking, and he effectively hit me with a "no u" and opened a masonry with me. In other words, my action failed and his succeeded.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

Well this was an interesting result. I attempted to roleblock Category5 instead of tracking, and he effectively hit me with a "no u" and opened a masonry with me. In other words, my action failed and his succeeded.

When you miss the alien but destroy their cover instead : Xcom

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

Ask him  if Scatter got used on him again.

2 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

That's twice we've had a roleblock action fail against him.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

And still no closer to finding who has 'Scatter'. I think it's his own passive at this point.

3 minutes ago, FRAYDO said:

As a followup, I think roleblocking is the wrong move. If you roleblock scum, they can just explain away the lack of kill. If you track scum you'll get a double report they can't explain away.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Ask him  if Scatter got used on him again.

I've posed the question. I suppose I'll get the answer to that later.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

It is a tad alarming.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

And still no closer to finding who has 'Scatter'. I think it's his own passive at this point.

It would explain the role doubling we have going on here. If the killer can't be blocked, who cares how many roleblockers there are?

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

As a followup, I think roleblocking is the wrong move. If you roleblock scum, they can just explain away the lack of kill. If you track scum you'll get a double report they can't explain away.

I should add that my roleblock had the possibility of killing my target and myself, with the result of either winning the game or helping us narrow down our scum list should Cat5's death clear the air.

3 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

It would explain the role doubling we have going on here. If the killer can't be blocked, who cares how many roleblockers there are?

Yep. Can't learn anything about him either.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Yep. Can't learn anything about him either.

I think I'm beginning to see how the game was balanced (Orange counters Louis for instance) and it's telling me we have a scum mason.

##Vote Cat5

Orange being killed slots neatly in as well considering his push on Cat5 over Sunflower.

52 minutes ago, Jeod said:

@Retaliation Did you visit the dead again?

51 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Indeed, and I have ascended.

On another note, if this is to be true then Scatter can't be yours although fitting as it may have been for your Scrin flavor.

I see.

My current question would be why Cat5 chose to mason me. Maybe an attempt to coerce me into his camp if he is our remaining scum after all, maybe covering his tracks with the tracker.

21 minutes ago, Jeod said:

I happen to now know that Scatter is an item, though I didn't get a description with it this time. Weird bit of info for me to get, but I guess perhaps there isn't anything else from the random pool I could get.

1 minute ago, FRAYDO said:

I see.

My current question would be why Cat5 chose to mason me. Maybe an attempt to coerce me into his camp if he is our remaining scum after all, maybe covering his tracks with the tracker.

Today is basically a choice between lynching Jeod and Cat5 (for me at least). IMO you have the biggest contribution to KY's death and are the best doctor target. The only way out is to somehow turn you against iLTS as he kills off everyone else.

36 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Orange is a strange one to kill. It doesn't advance scum's gameplan at all and he seemed pretty content to mostly lay back and watch at the end of the last day.

Unless Orange was a direct threat to scum, which could be true if Louis is scum. I consider this doubtful, but I'm going to keep this in mind.