OrangeP47 NoLynch ???
Killing_You NoLynch Visited OrangeP47
Retaliation Retaliation ???/Received Item
FRAYDO NoLynch Tracked Killing_You-RESULT: KY visited Orange and iLikeToSnipe
Sunflower NoLynch Attempted to Roleblock iLikeToSnipe-FAIL
Louis NoLynch Visited Jeod/Received Item
Category 5 Hurricane NoLynch ???

Lemme know if there's any holes here.

I don't think anyone has claimed visiting Sun since then.

39 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

So the idea that scatter is an item is interesting, because I'm pretty sure Louis steals items from those she protects. She didn't get items from either iLTS or FRAYDO so they can't have it. Jeod has a different item role so it's unlikely IMO. I've been stolen from when I had the bomb so I technically can't prove I don't have it. She can easily web me right now to prove I don't however. That leaves us with Louis and Cat5. 

Wait wait wait... Okay if scatter is an item and that whoever is scum then, right? Here is my break down

I definitely know I'm town from how many consistency I've had from my reports.

Jeod - I know he's not scum because I stole from him N1 and the only thing I received is Gummies which is worthless unless eaten and gives Jeod knowledge. And from what I've read he doesn't have anything significant.

FRAYDO - he isn't scum, I stole from him N2 and N3 and he still didn't have any items.

iLTS - you guys assumed that I visited him but I only passed the gummies to him and I didn't steal anything from him.  It I don't think he's scum because he was attacked N1 which clearly rules him out.

Cat5 - I don't believe he's scum either, he just sounds a little confused to me and I think he's telling the truth about the report. But let's say in this scenario he is scum why would he willingly give us info on the item Scatter. He could have left us still confused about what happened to Sunflower (sorry).

Which leads me to 

Retal - he's the one that confuses me the most. He's shifty to me, he's not really telling us anything but saying he'll kill us haha

4 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Hmm...why mason with FRAYDO of all people? If you were going to manipulate someone to your scummy side it’d be Louis.

Maybe there's something else going on with that mason action? He knows FRAYDO is a tracker and likely to be protected, so wants to do something if tracked to Orange?

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

I’m gonna be rather disappointed if Cat5 is town because he should be Ace Attorneying way harder than he is.

I'm a bit busy still, as I told you before. And I've given you plenty to think about. I chose FRAYDO for my masonry because if there is anyone I'm sure is town, it's FRAYDO. I also felt like our discussion was done, though if I had seen what you had said to me after I had sent the order to switch to FRAYDO, I might have changed my mind.

Can't say I feel like the masonry has any value at this point, regardless.

46 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

The going theory is scatter is a passive he has and he's trying to frame someone else for the actions that fail when targeting him.

You can prove I have no items by webbing me Louis.

It can't be a passive! It's actively used on a target! Sunflower claimed she was effected by it twice, gave indication that it was the same action boths times. Unless you want to claim that iLTS and I were swapped and Sunflower actually visited me both times.

And she can prove I don't have any items as well.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

It can't be a passive! It's actively used on a target! Sunflower claimed she was effected by it twice, gave indication that it was the same action boths times. Unless you want to claim that iLTS and I were swapped and Sunflower actually visited me both times.

...so KY passed the scatter item to iLTS n1 and then scanned orange?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

What does her proving you have no items do? I don't think you have any items, because I think you're lying about everything. So if you're telling the truth, one of us must be the ones who have it.

You know her attempting to steal from me will destroy your whole case because I'm the only player remaining who could possibly have an item like that. That's why I'm encouraging her to try and steal from me.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Would he be able to use it and pass it at the same time, though? It seems that Scatter blocks all actions and items.

Seems like a proximity item to me. ILTS does the kill, so KY gives him Scatter. I don’t think it’d have been super easy to kill orange either. They must’ve known more about him.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Why are you presuming you are the only person other person who might have it?

FRAYDO and Jeod both had whatever items they had stolen by Sunflower.

We're assuming scatter is a scum ability so for iLTS to have it he'd have to have been scum this entire time.

Likewise with sunflower.

That leaves me.