Kaiju CYOR Mafia [GAME OVER]

Shade939

2 hours ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Then if you use it on me you learn nothing, I only have the gummies you passed to me. Even if you don't believe me and think I have this scatter item, there's still a 50/50 chance you learn nothing.

It's hard between iLTS and Cat5, I don't even know if scatter really is an item I'm going off of what people say here. But if I had to choose

##Web shot Cat5

This way we can check Cat5 and if iLTS eats the gummies the next night it'll clear them

Calling out Cat5's bluff are you? He did claim Scatter was used on him again. If we find no item, then he should be clear given that his ability use should be the Mason action he took on me.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

My interpretation of it is that the action itself failed, not "nothing was stolen". But that could just be GM differences.

I can clarify a bit since it's a day action.

The action did happen, but something resulted in it not doing anything.

25 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I can clarify a bit since it's a day action.

The action did happen, but something resulted in it not doing anything.

And to be even more specific, Louis did not get an item from using her action, causing the action to fail to do anything.

14 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

And to be even more specific, Louis did not get an item from using her action, causing the action to fail to do anything.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

How?!

I'm interpreting this as "he has no items". If he masoned, he couldn't have done the NK unless @Shade939 will clarify whether he allows NK + role action from scum in one night.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm just about ready to declare a Jeod/Cat5 scum team.

I asked Louis to web you, buddy. I then laid out the scenario for webbing Cat5. There's not gonna be three scum and one third party here. We've got one scum to go.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

I'm interpreting this as "he has no items". If he masoned, he couldn't have done the NK unless @Shade939 will clarify whether he allows NK + role action from scum in one night.

I'm 99% positive NK + role action is a thing this game, especially after the KY debacle.

Just now, Jeod said:

Since someone asked.

Yes, players are allowed to perform the NK in addition to other actions.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I'm 99% positive NK + role action is a thing this game, especially after the KY debacle.

That's why I'd like Shade to clarify how he does his mechanics. If he allows NK + role action from one scum in a single night, then it opens up more options. However if he only allows scum to choose between NK or role action in a single night, then it's another story.

2 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Good thing I know he did.

From your perspective. My going theory is that you did the NK.

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Since someone asked.

Yes, players are allowed to perform the NK in addition to other actions.

Thanks. So KY could still have done the NK after all.

Option A: KY performed the nightkill, and iLTS was the target

Option B: KY did a scan on Orange and passed an item to iLTS, and iLTS did the nightkill (where the target was either Cat5 or myself)

This is how I see it now. I'm having a hard time making room for Retaliation or Louis being scum. Louis because she's been pro-town the entire game and Retaliation because there's no logical reason he should be scum.

3 minutes ago, Jeod said:

That's why I'd like Shade to clarify how he does his mechanics. If he allows NK + role action from one scum in a single night, then it opens up more options. However if he only allows scum to choose between NK or role action in a single night, then it's another story.

Yeah, I just didn't realize that was an option question. I know from Halloween mafia (I think...) that he's pretty big on minimizing the ability for town to figure out the game based on action reports.

I feel like he's done a pretty good job of it this game.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Option A: KY performed the nightkill, and iLTS was the target

Option B: KY did a scan on Orange and passed an item to iLTS, and iLTS did the nightkill (where the target was either Cat5 or myself)

This is how I see it now. I'm having a hard time making room for Retaliation or Louis being scum. Louis because she's been pro-town the entire game and Retaliation because there's no logical reason he should be scum.

How did Sunflower fail to block iLTS then?

Just now, Retaliation said:

How did Sunflower fail to block iLTS then?

KY passed the Scatter item/ability/thing on to iLTS n1. Cat5's had it since n2. That's the way it works when it comes to my Option B, anyway.