[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

26 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Can you expand on the candy you got?

Apparently it makes people vote with you.

24 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

I've just sat down at my PC since day start, so I'm finally reading everything in detail. From what I know about my role and what I presume the ubercharge effect on me would be, I can go for a surefire town win or a likely mafia win.

Surefire town win also includes a risk of dying that a likely mafia win doesn't.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

There are several people he could charge for a town win. Depending on how it works, of course.

I think it's unlikely but possible I guess? I could see a KY one backfiring as towns basically told him they're not interested in him winning.

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

You're not going to be able to convince mojo to boost you unless you tell him what that will do btw.

Only two things I can think his action does is make something twice as strong (standard kill becomes unbockable?) or it replenishes one-shot abilities.

Nothing really changes if it's the former (afaik), but the possibility of replenishing one-shot abilities would do something. If he hits Cat5, Cat5 gets a day kill again (which has an obvious target). If he hits me, I get the one-shot abilities I used back.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I've already told you this but the candy was just a vote stealer. You would be blocked right now if I used it on you.

Oh, I thought you meant it was an item that allowed somebody to steal a vote once passed lol

Maybe whoever visits KY is dayblocked?

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Only two things I can think his action does is make something twice as strong (standard kill becomes unbockable?) or it replenishes one-shot abilities.

Nothing really changes if it's the former (afaik), but the possibility of replenishing one-shot abilities would do something. If he hits Cat5, Cat5 gets a day kill again (which has an obvious target). If he hits me, I get the one-shot abilities I used back.

It likely just gives the shot unstoppable to counter my passive.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

Oh, I thought you meant it was an item that allowed somebody to steal a vote once passed lol

Maybe whoever visits KY is dayblocked?

Maybe!

There are three possibilities right now:

1. I vote with mafia to make it a 50/50 shot at who gets lynched.
  2. I vote with town to make it a 100% chance for mafia to be lynched. Town would 100% win in the end in this scenario, barring somebody on team mafia having actions they are holding up their sleeves or KY suddenly deciding he hates town.
  3. Mojo uses his ability on Cat5 or me and it turns out it replenishes actions. I am actually leaning towards this being the case, cause what in the world would something like "double strength vent" do? Either of us getting our used up abilities back would be a game changer.

The chocolate didn't actually tell me what it did. Just hint.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

You said you were shocked I didn't have a pillow fort. Surprise, bitch!

Its very fun to be essentially vanilla scum when town gets things like vigs with upside. 

This is the second game this has happened to me btw.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I haven't been against meeting KYs victory condition, I just wasn't in position to make it happen. I guess I am now.

Back on the topic of KY. I'm actually starting to doubt his alignment/role claim... With so many roleblocks in the game and everything else, how is just a single wish of the dragon balls supposed to happen?

Just now, Retaliation said:

The chocolate didn't actually tell me what it did. Just hint.

Its very fun to be essentially vanilla scum when town gets things like vigs with upside. 

This is the second game this has happened to me btw.

I mean, town have still been massacred so far...

13 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

I really don't know why mojo hasn't just given Cat5 an ubercharge because that's the only hope to break the stalemate.

I think so too, but I also don't think it will work. That's why I say we might as well wait and see if KY has something better.