[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

No, I passed it to Mojoman.

I'm not buying that. Either Mojo has a passive that makes him immune to it or he's super lucky. The first day after you receive it during the night, your targets become random.

I'm telling you this to try and help, since if you're still holding it you won't hit your intended target.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

I'm not buying that. Either Mojo has a passive that makes him immune to it or he's super lucky. The first day after you receive it during the night, your targets become random.

I'm telling you this to try and help, since if you're still holding it you won't hit your intended target.

I don't know what you are talking about. Apparently you can use it, but for me it was just something I could pass. Other than my defensive being triggered, there wasn't anything else special.

I don't know what you are talking about. Apparently you can use it, but for me it was just something I could pass. Other than my defensive being triggered, there wasn't anything else special.

It's supposed to be an item that randomizes the targets of the holder. I'm letting you know because if you are still holding it and target Retal, it could bounce around and hit another target (i.e. yourself). I assumed you didn't pass it because nobody said anything and Mojo was able to target you successfully.

It definitely doesn't help me if I'm at risk of a day kill randomly hitting me (however low that chance is) or for you to kill somebody that just leaves us in a stalemate. So, if you're still holding onto it your day kill should be random.

The whole point was to hand it off to somebody I thought could be mafia so that a NK targeted at me would likely fail. Louis was somebody I thought was either mafia or a target for mafia N1, so I passed it to her. She said she was roleblocked N2, so I presume she tried something and was randomly redirected to somebody with a passive roleblock.

The whole point was to hand it off to somebody I thought could be mafia so that a NK targeted at me would likely fail. Louis was somebody I thought was either mafia or a target for mafia N1, so I passed it to her. She said she was roleblocked N2, so I presume she tried something and was randomly redirected to somebody with a passive roleblock.

Apparently she either killed or stole a dragonball from TheIrishman that night, though.

Unless it was stolen from me (or Mojoman after getting it, I guess), Mojoman should have it. I suppose it would make sense that someone would take it, but it wasn't mentioned in my report.

I mean, that someone would specifically try to steal from me, given that I declared my inventory.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I mean, that someone would specifically try to steal from me, given that I declared my inventory.

If you don't have it, then you're day kill target is safe to make. I'm a little suspicious given nobody has claimed having it. Though I guess that would reveal an item thief.

If you don't have it, then you're day kill target is safe to make. I'm a little suspicious given nobody has claimed having it. Though I guess that would reveal an item thief.

As long as you follow my vote, the plan is not to use it today.

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

As long as you follow my vote, the plan is not to use it today.

My vote is staying on Orange. I guess at this point it's a guaranteed town win. Orange gets lynched, Retal can't kill you, you kill Retal next day, game over.

The only wildcards are myself and KY. At this point I'm suspicious of KY though. Mojo didn't mention the shard, so I assume he never got it. Mafia haven't mentioned it either and they've been pretty open with everything. That leaves KY, which means he's an item thief and presumably was trying to steal a dragon ball from you.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

That could be, we've never located a third dragonball.

Do you think Mojo could be hiding anything? I don't see a reason that mafia would have hidden anything about the dragon balls at this point. They've been pretty open about everything else they have or can do.

1 minute ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

@Killing_You I think a full roleclaim is in order.

I told you. I'm neutral, and I need people to make wishes to win. Started as three, generously lowered to two, probably not even going to get one.

I'm immune to nightkills, I can sense who gathered the dragon balls and what they wished for. I've mentioned this previously.

Or maybe you want me to say I'm King Piccolo and I'm a thief who needs the dragon balls to unlock a super powerful infinite use day/nightkill and need to kill everyone else to win. Whatever you want to believe at this point.

Oh, Retal mentioned that he has a dragon ball, by the way. If I must, I can quote it.