[GAME OVER] CYOR VI

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

2 minutes ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I also doubted Louis' claim about being roleblocked, due to the nature of the claim being exactly the same as my defensive, even though she didn't visit me. We also see that dayblocks mean no voting, she could vote.

I'm interested to see what her win condition was at the end. An item thief that has to steal items sounds more like neutral than TP to me. The only time I've seen a TP item thief who had to steal items was when I was Loki.

@Jeod If we all agree on a plan of action and get our votes in, is it possible to shorten the day phase?

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

We're all laying our cards on the table, but at least one person is using cards from the wrong deck.

Here are my actual reads.

OrangeP47: Mafia

Retaliation: Mafia

Cat5: Town day vig and passive roleblock

Mojo: Town who can restore day actions and provide lynch immunity

Killing_You: Unkillable Neutral who knows who uses the Dragon Balls

Out of all those, I'm not 100% certain on Mojo or KY.

So in rereading my PMs it seems I missed a night action modification, the sneaky players. This change would not affect anyone except for Category 5. I can make the necessary changes in a bit, or I can leave things as they are.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

So in rereading my PMs it seems I missed a night action modification, the sneaky players. This change would not affect anyone except for Category 5. I can make the necessary changes in a bit, or I can leave things as they are.

I think if it makes the difference between a win for town or mafia the change should be made. Just my two cents.

3 minutes ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Here are my actual reads.

OrangeP47: Mafia

Retaliation: Mafia

Cat5: Town day vig and passive roleblock

Mojo: Town who can restore day actions and provide lynch immunity

Killing_You: Unkillable Neutral who knows who uses the Dragon Balls

Out of all those, I'm not 100% certain on Mojo or KY.

I'm curious as to what you think I "actually" am, and what you have to back it up.

Just now, Killing_You said:

I'm curious as to what you think I "actually" am, and what you have to back it up.

This may come down to a difference between Jeod and I as GMs, but I prefer to have neutrals as wild cards. Somebody who can actually make a difference in who wins and has a reason to. But they aren't necessarily for one side over another.

Being NK immune and just hoping people gather the dragon balls to make a wish doesn't strike me as neutral. It doesn't seem like any alignment at all (which is not how I would define neutral alignment). In other words, I feel it's fake.

Your stated goal is to get people to use the dragon balls, but you don't have a single tool to make that happen. I'm neutral and my goal is to survive until the end. I actually have had multiple tools at my disposal to help me meet that objective.

Actually taking the time to type this up, I am very certain that KY is lying. I don't think that changes what should happen today though.