[GAME OVER] Tiberian Sun: Reborn Mafia II

Killing_You

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

@Louis If you didn't know I was claiming riot trooper what did you think I was lying about?

I'm so confused now. Retal how do you explain when you go after two people and they both turn out to be GDI? It's hard to believe that when you jumped on the Shade train or the Anon train. But if what you say is true or even if both you and Jeod claim to have each other's backs then either both of you is scum or town. Either that or Orange is actually scum since he first started the claim of Shade and Anon being scum

Just now, Louis said:

I'm so confused now. Retal how do you explain when you go after two people and they both turn out to be GDI? It's hard to believe that when you jumped on the Shade train or the Anon train. But if what you say is true or even if both you and Jeod claim to have each other's backs then either both of you is scum or town. Either that or Orange is actually scum since he first started the claim of Shade and Anon being scum

I didn't want to kill anon! I figured he was either the TP himself or just overly excited town. He kept saying/doing dumb things and Orange kept taking all that in the most uncharitable way possible.

I'm pressured to use my kill shot on someone today because of my claim. Knowing everything we know now I should have killed Orange, but it was less than a 50% chance to kill and he'd just use a fail to keep pushing an Anon/Retal pair. Better to eliminate that pairing myself.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I didn't want to kill anon! I figured he was either the TP himself or just overly excited town. He kept saying/doing dumb things and Orange kept taking all that in the most uncharitable way possible.

I'm pressured to use my kill shot on someone today because of my claim. Knowing everything we know now I should have killed Orange, but it was less than a 50% chance to kill and he'd just use a fail to keep pushing an Anon/Retal pair. Better to eliminate that pairing myself.

81RZwDrBy4L.jpg

Not to mention that from their point of view, if you’re scum then I’m scum. I claimed blocked before you claimed the role. They have to make a case for two, and even then I’d ask who they think the third hostile (scum or tp) is.

1 minute ago, Jeod said:

Not to mention that from their point of view, if you’re scum then I’m scum. I claimed blocked before you claimed the role. They have to make a case for two, and even then I’d ask who they think the third hostile (scum or tp) is.

thumbs-up_1f44d.png

Just now, Retaliation said:

Why did you have louis in your 3 person list of possible scum suspects? She voted no lynch D1 IIRC

81r6chh7BWL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

silverhoejden-frame-gold__0638525_PE6989