[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

That said over lunch my internet almost died, so I might have been AFK which is almost as good.  It seems fixed now, but knowing my ISP it might drop out again.

And no this isn't just an excuse to go play more Fire Emblem.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

ORANGE YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM YOU COULDN'T SEND IN THE KILL!

I mean I'm here now, my presence is obvious, I've decided to grace you all with my glorious footprint, even though I really want to start dinner early :v

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Yep, I roleblocked FRAYDO.

Why FRAYDO, and not say Coolrock... especially when they seemed to be getting into a fight... though if it blocked the kill, it might appear to have been galaxy brained the right option...

Just now, Retaliation said:

FRAYDO was building a case on Shade then never did anything about it.

I do recall his post that was kinda like "no, guys, don't do this!" being a little sus because he didn't provide any alternatives to what we were doing like he was afraid of commitment, but given all the crap we were flinging at each other I didn't really engage with it either tbh.

1 minute ago, Retaliation said:

I can't remember if I ever did that to FRAYDO.

Well, I wasn't even there so don't expect me to remember what you did that game. :v I just know you like to brag about how you completely shut down the NK's during that game.

Just now, Shade939 said:

By default, we basically wind up lynching FRAYDO unless evidence actually emerges as to why he could not have performed the NK.

I submit into Evidence Exhibit A as to why we just all vote FRAYDO now:  It gives Orange more time to play Fire Emblem.

Just now, Shade939 said:

By default, we basically wind up lynching FRAYDO unless evidence actually emerges as to why he could not have performed the NK.

Eh, scum could have went after the rhino tank target.

Granted it's very likely they would have used Tanya's ability last night.

Just now, Retaliation said:

I mean, granted, in the world you're describing this gives FRAYDO an out, but in a world where FRAYDO's a baddie I'm inclined to believe Coolrock is town and just a dweeb and Tanya probably isn't around.

1 minute ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean, granted, in the world you're describing this gives FRAYDO an out, but in a world where FRAYDO's a baddie I'm inclined to believe Coolrock is town and just a dweeb and Tanya probably isn't around.

If Tanya's around FRAYDO would have to be tanya. The only way for that kill to have been stopped would be a roleblock right?

2 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

We have no way of testing if the Rhino Tank stopped the NK, while on the other hand we can actually test if my roleblock did actually stop it. We still default to lynching FRAYDO.