[GAME OVER] Apocalypse Rising Mafia II: Dark Night

Jeod
Message added by Jeod,

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

HEY GUYS THIS IS A RESTRICTED RADIO CHANNEL AND I'M HAVING CHICKEN RING FOR DINNER TONIGHT I MIGHT HAVE TO START PREP BEFORE HAMMER JUST FYI CAUSE IT TAKES A LOT OF WORK

HEY MAN THIS IS SENSITIVE INFO YOU'RE LETTING OUT. LEAVE IT IN THE SCUM DOC 3RD SCUMBUDDY.

2 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Nice.

I'm making Indian Tacos atm.

Cooking with hot oil and playing mafia, a combo where nothing could go wrong.

Gah I'm so hungry... have to resist the urge to eat from the Japan Crate Store box I got yesterday or I'll ruin my dinner... I did just get into the Peach Parfait Kit Kats and they're like the most amazing things yet.

8 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

Gah I'm so hungry... have to resist the urge to eat from the Japan Crate Store box I got yesterday or I'll ruin my dinner... I did just get into the Peach Parfait Kit Kats and they're like the most amazing things yet.

What are your thoughts on the Louis vote atm?

Just now, Retaliation said:

What are your thoughts on the Louis vote atm?

I mean, I started the train, that's why I'm here, but I'd be lying if I said Shade's flailing was 100% okay with me.  If you want me elsewhere I kinda need an adult though to talk me out of it because this is sort of my default position, for the reasons I've previously clearly stated.  The events and goings on haven't really changed that.  Both Louis and Shade aren't scum, but it's possible one of them is.  I could really go either way and it's kind of inertia.

1 minute ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I don't believe either Shade or Louis are scum, and I also like the Delay doctrine, at least for D1. Probably only lynch I would support would be Coolrock, but I don't want to lynch a brand new player on D1, despite what is probably a slip.

##vote nolynch

He did it on purpose to try and get you to vote for me people...