Message added by Shade939,
Victory Condition
Loyalist: Three of Three points

Separatist: Zero of Three points

Master Game Sheet

Scum Doc

Just now, Jeod said:

r/pokemongofriends 

The issue is more or less that it was literally the one time I was actually looking at my phone, and even clicking on poke go right away the game didn't load fast enough to get to the raid, so I actually have to have the game up for it to matter.

I've found people from that subreddit are trash and flake out after 3 days of gifts.

9 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

If you're gonna do another raid just like post here and give me like 30 second warning to open the game first.

Not tonight it’s storming, wife just needed lando for the research.

1 minute ago, Mojoman said:

I know I'm town, so there's no point in me going, this way if there's any sabotage it's a 50/50 and I don't have to go through the effort of defending myself.

Don't you find being selfish a little... anti town?

1 minute ago, Shade939 said:

Also, this is a split vote that I RNG for deciding which nomination wins.

I was about to say no shit but then I realized just how much we could screw with RNG because 3 people have to go to the away team.

2 hours ago, OrangeP47 said:

Don't you find being selfish a little... anti town?

In this case, no. If I'm scum I'd want to be on the away team, either to get a point for scum, or lay low and then use it as townie cred. Not going on the away team is the best town play.

I would not mind seeing Mojo and Orange going on a team together, I've never really got a good read on Mojo besides him either being kill crazy or just held back. Orange cause he's always sus to me. 

##nominate townbot, Orange, Mojo

If the results come back negative then we know it was one of them or both of them.

9 hours ago, Mojoman said:

In this case, no. If I'm scum I'd want to be on the away team, either to get a point for scum, or lay low and then use it as townie cred. Not going on the away team is the best town play.

See my postulate where I said if the team has both scum they're not gonna sabatoge cause it throws their partner under the bus.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

Mojoman, the point is to get 3 away mission wins, not necessarily to find scum. Orange, why don't you want to go?

I'm actually not opposed to going.  I'm just saying if it gets sabataged, it's either Louis or Mojo throwing me under the bus, clearly, as it was their idea to put me there after I said let's put them together to put them in a prisoners dilemma situation specifically.

2 minutes ago, Jeod said:

In other news: It's Day 2 on my island in AC and I still don't have a damn shovel.

Oh, you got AC... I should start playing again... if I didn't buy like 50 games over the past 6 months and am totally swamped.

10 minutes ago, OrangeP47 said:

I mean really, the focus is on me, but why?

Louis, Mojo:  What objection do you have to being with each other?

Well, you do have an untrustworthy reputation, kinda like how Cat5 has a tendency to be townread. It's just that people tend to scumread you when they're on the fence and need to lean a certain way. That's why I jumped at the chance to go on the first mission. I also didn't know whether we would still be allowed to use actions or if we'd be blocked from them when on missions. I wanted to find out.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

Oh, you got AC... I should start playing again... if I didn't buy like 50 games over the past 6 months and am totally swamped.

I also got Age of Empires 3 DE :v

Pokemon Snap comes out in two weeks...

I'm actually not super hyped for that. I feel like they're catering to nostalgia goggles so I'll wait for some gameplay vids and crowd reviews before buying. Unlike Diamond/Pearl, which is a classic to me.

Just now, Jeod said:

Well, you do have an untrustworthy reputation, kinda like how Cat5 has a tendency to be townread. It's just that people tend to scumread you when they're on the fence and need to lean a certain way. That's why I jumped at the chance to go on the first mission. I also didn't know whether we would still be allowed to use actions or if we'd be blocked from them when on missions. I wanted to find out.

Does anyone have a problem with the content of my idea that if both scum are on the away mission they'd be hesitant to sabotage because they'd throw both themselves and their teammate under the bus, hence the possible reason for this reaction?  Arguments should be based off content not character.

Just now, Jeod said:

I'm actually not super hyped for that. I feel like they're catering to nostalgia goggles so I'll wait for some gameplay vids and crowd reviews before buying. Unlike Diamond/Pearl, which is a classic to me.

I mean, if Snap is longer than like 6-8 hours I'll be happy.  It just needs to be long enough to be worthwhile.  And yeah, hyped for the Gen 4 games even though I dislike Sinnoh, but those are further away.  All the hate seems to be "ewww artstyle" and not much substance so I haven't paid attention to it.  The actual mechanics seem on par with any pokemon games from what's been exhibitied.

Does anyone have a problem with the content of my idea that if both scum are on the away mission they'd be hesitant to sabotage because they'd throw both themselves and their teammate under the bus, hence the possible reason for this reaction?  Arguments should be based off content not character.

I'd think the opposite. I would expect a sabotage because if there isn't one they're just giving us one more win (2/3). Even if they're both scum, it isn't in their best interest to let it slide because we'll likely be rotating players again the following mission regardless of what happens.