Jump to content

Killing_You

Staff Moderators
  • Posts

    4,567
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    145
  • Donations

    0.00 USD 

Everything posted by Killing_You

  1. Cheeky bastard. Won't get away with that next time. So, back to Retal, eh? ##vote Retaliation And you know what? Not leaving this one to chance. ##constrict Retaliation
  2. While I still think Retal would be the ideal candidate, I'm going to switch over for a couple of reasons: 1. I don't like tie votes. 2. As detailed by GM: Under these conditions, and going by the win condition Shade has given us, we'll need to get rid of Shade sooner or later. ##vote Shade
  3. Well, it's not a one-time use, so if we decide to go after ChopBam I can use it on him as well.
  4. Ok, if we're certain about lynching Retal, I'll roleblock him just in case. I definitely think we stand to learn the most this way. Any objections?
  5. It's a roleblock that I can do during the day. I say that it can counter passives, but I've been running on the assumption that roleblocks also block passives. Please correct me if I'm wrong on that.
  6. MAFIA EDIT: It's not a daykill, though.
  7. I meant Retal. Nobody mentioned it, but his apparent eagerness to be lynched earlier had me worried.
  8. So if a roleblock is what prevented a nightkill, it wasn't you. In that case, ##vote Retaliation Still concerned about the possible passive, though. I could remedy that, but only if everyone else thinks it'd be a good idea.
  9. Alright, so, after rereading, I'm honestly inclined to believe Shade. That doesn't mean we should trust him, though, and if it can be helped he shouldn't be allowed to complete his objective. Cat5's line of thinking that the roleblock prevented a nightkill is definitely a route I want to look into. Since Irish confirmed Shade's story, that only leaves Retaliation. In the unlikely event that his theory of scum roleblocking and framing him is accurate, however, then that would mean Sunflower is scum. The only other scenarios I can think of are scum deciding not to nightkill and let town form their own conclusions (unlikely), scum being unable to nightkill last night (least likely), or scum hitting someone immune to NKs (somewhat likely). However, I'm still worried that he might have a jester-like passive. Anyone else feel this way, or is it just me? Also, Irish, I assume that you're claiming Bus Driver, essentially?
  10. Literally was just about to ask for a recap of the night actions. Thanks
  11. Ah, I see. That makes sense, thanks for clarifying that.
  12. Alright hold the phone. This made me go back and reread the thread and, well... Okay, so first she says that she blocked him, implying that he took an action, and then she says that he didn't do anything. Wouldn't she be notified if he didn't take an action? If so, why did she open with "I tried to block him, but he didn't do anything?"
  13. Okay, Retaliation voting himself that quickly and boldly is concerning. He doesn't even seem remotely interested in defending himself. I feel like he's got a passive that would mean bad things for town if he died.
  14. Oh shit I forgot to unvote, thanks for reminding me. ##unvote
  15. Curious that you'd phrase it that way. Is this a subtle admission of scuminess I see?
  16. Actually, I wouldn't say it's gamebreaking. If anything it's just an additional layer to the game, like anything else. It can be trusted, distrusted, distracting, ignored, etc...
  17. For sure. In the Halloween Mafia, for example, I tried to claim Dormammu (town) and swapped my avatar to match. Very few people believed me, and for good reason, because I was actually John Constantine (scum).
  18. It's just something some of us decided to do. Honestly I have no idea how it got started.
  19. That's fair. I debated just doing a reveal via avatar and keeping my abilities a secret. I'm just a little distracted right now and I don't want scum to throw us off of the trail.
  20. Guatemala, Los Angeles, and a distant planet. I don't think we'll gain much looking at flavor, though.
  21. Wouldn't be able to tell you. Never seen a rambo movie.
  22. You got Burma right. Not rolling with a comic book character this time, though.
×
×
  • Create New...