Blog 36 (04/07/07)

Lol it is simple, not a labyrinth. Put it this way, I'm thinking that there will be a big set of stairs that go up to the top or you can take the lift if you like. Not complicated at all. I also have something grand planned for the Soviet Battle Lab :D

Guest Aidoneus

The "Four Lands of London-Town" were the only ones I could point to from the London Eye. You also have "Waster Land" (Camden) "Media Land" (Tottenham Court Road) and "Death Land" (Brixton).

Guest Aidoneus

Thank you for reminding me... I moved house last week and forgot to update that thingy. I now live just outside of Manchester, in a town called Glossop. Used to live in Teddington, which was near Wimbledon, so on the outskirts of London. The best place ever, basically.

Aye, back on topic now, folks. Does this mean we can be expecting a new test build soon, OWA?

Thank you for reminding me... I moved house last week and forgot to update that thingy. I now live just outside of Manchester, in a town called Glossop. Used to live in Teddington, which was near Wimbledon, so on the outskirts of London. The best place ever, basically.

Aye, back on topic now, folks. Does this mean we can be expecting a new test build soon, OWA?

Whoah, thats a pretty big move.

To answer your question, yes there will be a new build soon. I'll be announcing something special about that in the next blog, so hang tight :D

Guest Srowell3

I love what you are doing here guys! the mirage turning into a tree looks awsome! Yeh if you do find some old modders and they give you some stuff you will be awaY! :D

If AR would have renegade beacons, no1 could find my beacon in the big battle labs! First they might start searching - which building? And then they run out of time cuz too many floors :p

Beacons are annoying. So no.

Guest that1guy

lol I think that when I can play this game and I'm on Soviet side I'll be shooting every tree just in case :)

By the way, when the Mirage Tank kills infantry, will it set them on fire like it does in RA2?

*will be the first one to get lost inside both battle labs, despite the number of floors* :D

...and for snipers camping on top of the Allied Airforce Command HQ, this is what I have to say about it:

camping.jpg

:)

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

..and for snipers camping on top of the Allied Airforce Command HQ, this is what I have to say about it:

camping.jpg

:D

ofcause it is espically (how the hell do you spell that word :):):) ) when you take into account that you have to be britain to even do it

ofcause it is espically (how the hell do you spell that word :):):) ) when you take into account that you have to be britain to even do it

It is spelt "especially", specially with an "e" at the beginning :D and yes, to get Snipers you need to be Britain.

Guest C&C n00b

I wish there would be like huge buildings that would have grand scale firefights(think something like the terminator) with people yelling over team chat,"THEY'VE TAKEN THE 4TH FLOOR! WE NEED SUPPORT NOW!!!!!" But alas, that would be far too confusing, especially(there, I spelled it right xD) when you're trying to save the building with an engi.

Guest that1guy

I already knew only Britan can have snipers, but since only Britan can have 'em, there won't be as many lag snipers. :D Yaay! :)

Will the allied helicopter (I forget the name :)) or Kirov to come out of the top of the War Factory like in RA2?

Or will they come out the front of the War Factory like regular vehicles?

By the way, when the Mirage Tank kills infantry, will it set them on fire like it does in RA2?

Will the allied helicopter (I forget the name :D) or Kirov to come out of the top of the War Factory like in RA2?

Or will they come out the front of the War Factory like regular vehicles?

1. Yes, out the top.

2. Hopefully we can have firery deaths.

3. Please ask these questions in the FAQ thread.

Guest Xenon560

how will u get in a kirov though. Because it comes out the top and dosnt land unlike helis and harriers. it stays in the air.

how will u get in a kirov though. Because it comes out the top and dosnt land unlike helis and harriers. it stays in the air.

Our Kirov will either.

1. Land

2. Have a deployable Rope Ladder or something.