Blog 38 (18/07/07)

Guest Xenon560

so is the video just to show you wot you will be basing units around though with better projectiles and animations?

its annoying. in the video u never get a glimpse of the base

Lol i've used the kirov in the v3 mod for ren and it does own lol, another great blog mate :D, anything final with the inside of the Battle Lab yet? shinra or shinra but modded?

Guest r315r4z0r

its annoying. in the video u never get a glimpse of the base

It looked to me that he was avoiding looking to the other side of the map the entire video. Notice how he kept the camera facing only in one direction the entire time? (Within limits)

Obviously they are hiding something on that map.

Guest Herr General

Next week you should show us a video of everything in the mod at the moment. Paradrops, mirage tanks, apoc tanks, prism towers, etc.

I MUST PLAY SOON OR ELSE I WILL GO EMO :D

It looked to me that he was avoiding looking to the other side of the map the entire video. Notice how he kept the camera facing only in one direction the entire time? (Within limits)

Thats because thats for another weeks blog. :)

:D

Lol i've used the kirov in the v3 mod for ren and it does own lol, another great blog mate :D, anything final with the inside of the Battle Lab yet? shinra or shinra but modded?

We aren't generally working on the Battle Lab right now because it isn't going in the first release. The exterior was done a while back, I just forgot to post it :\

That is only a fraction of what is on that map :)

Guest Xenon560

We aren't generally working on the Battle Lab right now because it isn't going in the first release. The exterior was done a while back, I just forgot to post it :\

What other buildings and units arent gonna be in the first release.

Guest king23sun

It was Hiding The Soviot Base i have a screenshot of what he exposed but im not sure if im aloud to post it :D

Edit : Ill Just Say What Time To Pause To See What He Dident Cut Out ----- 0:44 You Can See 2 Very Familiar Structures and at 4:42 You Can See the Whole Base Or Most Of It But its very blurry and hard to make out whats what :)

Yea, AR needs some really cool goodie posts like this one.

Oh by the way speaking about posts Reborn posted a new one today but it is sad :D the members that were going to apply the models to the game and finish the demo level, well they quit so now there is a search, yea.

I should stop talking, but here is a link http://www.cncreborn.planetcnc.gamespy.com/

Anyways yay for the zepline of doom!!

acctually the deploy animation starts in midair, and it's fully deployed by the time it hits the ground. We may have to look into ways of improveing the system. Specificly haveing to get out of the vech.... sucks.

Go play Yuri's Revenge. The choper lands then deploys.

Guest r315r4z0r

You guys should make an entire buffet of vehicles!

You know like.. hamberger car... french fry bike... Pie UFO... OH Make a Banana that shoots like a V3

:D