Blog 41 (08/08/07) (Updated)

Regarding the seagulls, to clear some misunderstandings, the bird does flap its wings, probably it wasn't clear due to the quality of the video and there are more than 1 bird flying in the map, but I couldn't catch in my sights more than one bird at a time.

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

seagull hunting: shotgun or harrier recommended.

Shotgun??? you wanna kill birds with a shotgun??? you need more range than a shotgun can give you to kill those things, often you use some kind singleshot rifles, so a sniper is a better chose I think.

Anyway nice all those things, and I really love birds on the map

You know that these birds, if attached a turret AI script, won't look too cute when they'll fly above you ? Lol, seagulls dropping Kirov bombs from their little bird-buts .

Anyway, I like how Little Big Lake's shaping, good work on it !

Nice blog. Nice animation Mero. The map looks good. Ninjaedit FTW! :)

OWA can you walk over water, spit fire or appear from the nowhere? :):p

@danpaul: WTH! :D I wonder how many kills you have after 30 minuts infanterie only, if you are the only one with this gun. Can I borrow it? :p

About the birds. Meh some of you had the same idea. I am to late. Still can we shoot the birds, wait till they fall on the ground, eat them and get an health increase? (even increase the max health?) Or if we eat special birds our soldier get wings? :p

Guest Phoenixx

no, aimbot a hack program that is essentially bot that automatically aims for the player when shooting enemies in FPS games, most bots target the head and do not miss.

Those bullets are from a GDI bot armed with the same shotgun weapon, if you look to the far right of the screenshot you can see another burst of shots just entering the screen from him...

EDIT: And yes, I know what one is, but I dont see how that picture would look like I was using one... for a start my reticle is not even aiming at anything :p

These are the AR forums, also the APB forums, and the Bluehell Group forums. An AR skin is being prepared. It should have been done long ago, yes. But there are other, more pressing priorities :p (eg: the mod)

As for a manual or video, I dunno. I'll let OWA answer that one.

Guest Kakashi

Umm... this is the AR forum? Well, the APB/AR forum, but I guess that's not too big of a problem seeing how the communities blend into each other. If you want to post AR relevant questions try the general discussion forum.

Edit: Someone was faster than me :D .

Guest Xenon560

few questions:

1. How will u use the Osprey on ur destroyer to attak subs?

2. How will u use the horenets on an aircraft carrier?

3. just curious how will u control dolphins and giant squids?

4. will there even be any naval yards/units in the first release

few questions:

1. How will u use the Osprey on ur destroyer to attak subs?

2. How will u use the horenets on an aircraft carrier?

3. just curious how will u control dolphins and giant squids?

4. will there even be any naval yards/units in the first release

Here is an answer.....

Please go and ask these questions in the FAQ or Open Debate threads.

A lot of those question (Maybe all of them) are already answered in the FAQ topic. Just dont ask me where the FAQ topic is, I have yet to find it since we moved to these forums xD

General Discussion :D