Blog 46 (12/09/07)

Guest Merovingian

Actually Pete, all AR Team members are members of the BlueHell Group. OWA is one of the leaders of the BlueHell Audio and Video section... you know...

Wow, I never knew I joined BHG. Was this in the contract ? Hmm..... (joking)

Anyway, its good to see the 1st in-house BHG production. I look forward onto this. In fact, I could help with rigging maps/props for whatever stages will the next clip be shot in. Mostly, I'm thinking on rigging tiles (IE : Naval Transport with vehicles in it and actors talking while traveling on water, things that collapse when a certain event happens, flying aircraft -MiGs, Yaks, Badger bombers, clips inside a Badger bomber, etc.).

Also, good work on the SD Ric ! For a beginner (? - pardon me if I'm wrong), you do have the skills of a good texture artist (which can't be said about me, lol). Good luck with the rest of the SD !

Guest Merovingian

Mero your wrong....

the bluehell group is a voice acting group setup by tagdaze.

Bluehell productions is the staff.

Try to keep up with the names please.

Blah i forget okay...

Guest DoMoNiC_HuNtEr

I've always wanted to play a Renegade to RA2 mod, and AR is looking good. I've got a little feedback for this Blog if you don't mind me saying.

The Conscript's helmet; I don't like it. Not that it looks bad for a helmet, it just dosen't really match the one the Conscript is wearing in the RA2 sidebar cameo.

I've always wanted to play a Renegade to RA2 mod, and AR is looking good. I've got a little feedback for this Blog if you don't mind me saying.

The Conscript's helmet; I don't like it. Not that it looks bad for a helmet, it just dosen't really match the one the Conscript is wearing in the RA2 sidebar cameo.

ra2con.jpg

Is that what the Conscript's helmet would have looked like?

(e.i. Westwood PreRA2 stuff)

I dunno, I still like the recent one better.

That last picture I posted is what Soviet Conscripts looked like in RA2.

i may have an idea about yuri that may work ....if its possiable , if theres any to do it what if when u got hit by yuri it could like mess with that players screen or movements in some way makeing it hard to fire or even play for a short time

Maybe make it so the Yuri's kill the player and they get a bot with the same Vet., Health, and Class of the player who died.

I think this idea was already made.

I like how the Conscirpt looks, he is looking good. He kinda reminds me of something i have seen before, not RA2 related.

but what if yuri is killed does he lose the bot?and shouldn't he be unarmed and use the bot as a defence

If Yuri is killed, the bot will probably switch sides. Yuri will also have his mind blast attack and possibly a Makarov pistol.

If you are concerned by Yuri and the "what was the tanks name again"-tank unbalancing the game by giving the yuri side too many players you can always set a limit for those units. As for the bots switching sides back when yuri dies, maybe if that happens the units should have some sort of "expiration date" or something, it could get a little cramped otherwise with all these bots running around on the server if you know what I mean.

If you are concerned by Yuri and the "what was the tanks name again"-tank unbalancing the game by giving the yuri side too many players you can always set a limit for those units. As for the bots switching sides back when yuri dies, maybe if that happens the units should have some sort of "expiration date" or something, it could get a little cramped otherwise with all these bots running around on the server if you know what I mean.

Yuri doesn't have an army in Apocalypse Rising.

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

well with time they would get killed