Blog 65 (23/01/08)

Guest Metaller

Cool blog One Winged Angel. Tank Destroyers look great. The video was again great, best bit was that taco. Also i could not get it to work on my WMP at first and i downloaded that CCCP codec pack and it worked fine after that. Thanks Kakashi

i think the blizzard map should have a little orc easteregg, maybe a pic that it on one of the walls high up and can only be seen with a sniper

westwood and blizzard are the greatest rts gaming companies in the galaxy

PR...well I'have spell check and a grasp of English, although banners are a problem with me, I do have a little bro that's good with banners.... I'll think about it. Awesome blog too I"m looking foward too alot things in time for my B-day.

I Didnt know this was already made 1 year ago i whatched the youtube video of it

i thought it was being made anyway were can i download it

Edited by cpjok

I Didnt know this was already made 1 year ago i whatched the youtube video of it

i thought it was being made anyway were can i download it

Game isn't out.

Guest =NX=VinGummi2

that video on youtube of it was added 1 year ago so it must of been out

NO it isn't making a mod like Apocalypse rising can takes several years,

that video on youtube of it was added 1 year ago so it must of been out

The game is out when I say it's out :D

What you saw was an internal test build.

Yeah that was me in the Apoc >.<

Yeah, I was the person in the second grizzly tank (the one that tried to dive behind you into the bridge space to stop you retreating :p ). Was rather amused to see the Apoc I was fighting and the grizzly that was helping me suddenly vanish into thin air :p

Guest lawmakerex

Hahaha, the trailer was funny(Taco car FTW!!!) But the mirage tank is suppose to shoot a fire beam not a shell. Anyway I love how the logo was made, really spiffy. Keep on the good work guys

Hahaha, the trailer was funny(Taco car FTW!!!) But the mirage tank is suppose to shoot a fire beam not a shell. Anyway I love how the logo was made, really spiffy. Keep on the good work guys

Yeah we know, we just haven't made the graphics yet.