Scaling the Cliffs

So where is that patch wallywood speaks of in the first min of the video ;P

I guess W3d hub has taken up 'Valve time' so it's still technically the weekend for them...

I just hope they don't decide to pick up Valves deep grained Arithmophobia of the number 3 as well

either that or there trying to :ninja: the update when we least expect it.

So where is that patch wallywood speaks of in the first min of the video ;P

I guess W3d hub has taken up 'Valve time' so it's still technically the weekend for them...

I just hope they don't decide to pick up Valves deep grained Arithmophobia of the number 3 as well

either that or there trying to :ninja: the update when we least expect it.

From what I've heard the patch is ready its just the people needed to deploy it are busy at the moment.

I was expecting to see scaling of cliffs in that video, and I was disappointed :confused:

I think I helped destroy Hand of Nod early on, then later I was that Jumpjet hanging around Nod Power Plant, though I was mostly just spying on Nod base and shooting up some vehicles. Then eventually, with the base looking pretty empty, I just flew down to WF and started shooting that up, and some teammates showed up to help out and soon the match was over.

Also MRV already is immune to EMP mines, but you still have to drive until you're right on top of the mine, then aim very particularly at it in order to disarm it...so you'd probably only be able to knock out 1-2 mines before GDI sees what you're up to and kills you. Whereas if MRV were given an AOE de-mining ability then you can use it to clear those 12+ mines in front of GDI base on TS_Field and allow a friendly attack force to get through.