-pokes head in-

Nozzy

Yeah, I have been around since the beginning, I just don't check in very often anymore... :p

I recently installed C&C: The First Decade to get some nostalgia in and in the process discovered a small group of people still playing Renegade online so I got hooked on that the past few days, helped test some APB co-op maps for a bit then decided to give Reborn a go while I'm at it. Was super disappointed to find no one playing.... or at least it says the server is down. I'd really love to play some Reborn as I never have. I've played by myself just to look around the maps and check out the units but never got to play against anyone.

Figured I'd stick around the W3D world a bit, though, Does anyone actually play Reborn anymore? Are there any Renegade servers that aren't on Renlist, because that's what I'm using atm. It's been so long since I've been around this community surrounding the W3D engine that I'm a bit lost. I'd like to stick around, though, if people are still playing and things are still being worked on/updated.

Glad you've decided to stick around Nozzy, we're happy to have you here. As far as Reborn, yes we still play! (Though personally I'm often too busy to join) The server sees the most activity in the evening hours for EU and US time zones. You'll need the W3DHub launcher to join in. It can be downloaded from the main W3DHub page or the top of the main forum page as well. Any other questions, don't hesitate to ask and we hope to see you ingame!