RA APB delta balance.

The navy handling is trying to mimic real life boat handling. Boats are not very maneuverable, bud. You can't do sharp turns in a boat. Depth Charges are, like in real life, situational weapons. The Gunboat can tango with a sub, but the sub us more expensive and more powerful. The boat can dodge torpedoes at good range, and shoot at the sub the whole time. You can't rush a good sub captain, you gotta strafe it, or catch it in a bad spot below yah.

How much weed do you smoke?

My feedback:

1. Maybe I'm just a bad Captain but the Allied Navy handling is terrible. I wasn't aware of any border warnings at RA_PacificThreat and my vessel self-destruct for deserting the battlefield eventhough I was trying my hardest to turn back when I got the 10 second warning. At least make it easier to rotate so depth charges have more chance or at least make Submarine Kapitans more afraid when closing in an Allied vessel.

You're not a bad captain per se, you're probably just not used to the boat physics. I recommend booting up LAN and driving a gunboat around for a while. You'll get the hang of it soon enough.