Lighting

delta

For the next patch, could we get some improved lighting on some of the maps? In particular:

Stormy Valley, the path with the gem field, towards Allied base...there's a whole bunch of obstacles that are really difficult to see, and it's rather annoying when you drive into one. Also near the Soviet ore field where there's the barbed wire and I think a slight elevation bump...I once drove a demo into this and flipped it over...was not happy about that.

Forest of Illusion, in the forest sector where there's the barbed wire in the passages leading to the capture point, that's also really dark and makes it so that I always have to "feel" my way through it (who puts barbed wire like that in real life anyway? Isn't the point to completely block off movement rather than giving someone a path to walk through? :p ).

Fissure, the bottom of that spiral ramp which (I think) leads to the Soviet silo, is positively pitch black. I think I once spent 30 seconds or longer trying to get onto the ramp from the bottom.

Ridge War, on the side with the Allied service depot outpost, somewhat in front of it there's another barbed wire fence which sorta blends into the background (don't remember if it's in the shade or not), but yeah it always seems to pop up in my face just as I'm about to drive into it.

Edited by delta

I know at least on my end much higher than the default gamma/contrast and a lot of other spots start looking painfully washed out, especially menus.

And I have trouble seeing in a lot of the same spots, even beyond the point where I'm having trouble seeing elsewhere because the gamma's too high.