help installing Path Beyond!

abrcadet

On my other computer. I use the Hub Launcher to Download the games so my buddy can play too when he comes over. TS installed no problem. i tried multiple times to get Red Alert installed and it keep giving me Installation Failed. Is there a Direct Download link or a torrent link I can use to download it manually and install it?

Hey, I build pc's as a side-job. If you live in Dallas, TX area I could probably hook your buddy up. I have Builds that will run Fallout 4 for $400 (not including labor/shipping).

Dat advertising doe :v Likewise if you live in the north Mississippi area lol. I usually don't advertise here though because it tends to be a hassle... :(

Hey, I build pc's as a side-job. If you live in Dallas, TX area I could probably hook your buddy up. I have Builds that will run Fallout 4 for $400 (not including labor/shipping).

AYY, TEXAS! Dallas? That puts you around five hours away from me!

I may have an order for you sometime or so. Depends.