• Announcements

• FRAYDO

W3D Hub Discord   02/22/2017

Join us on our Discord server! Everyone is welcome in. Chat with us, organise games, and connect within our community. Click on the Discord image above for the invite! Or get it here! See you in the server!
    • FRAYDO

APB Regular Playing Times   04/05/2017

FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS & SUNDAYS 7:00 PM GMT (EU) & 9:00 PM CST (US)
Sign in to follow this  
FRAYDO

Imperial Age Preview

[blurb]We have opened the Dev Updates section for Imperial Age! Come see a preview of the coming update![/blurb]

Some time ago, it was announced that the Imperial Age team joined us here at W3D Hub. Up until now, we never had a proper place to post news and updates of the mod, which is why I am happy to announce we have opened the Dev Updates section for Imperial Age! If you are unfamiliar, Imperial Age is a Renegade mod that aims to deliver dynamic gameplay with many new units, vehicles, and weapons. Even before joining, the IA team has been working diligently in producing new content constantly. Expect to see unit highlights, dev blogs, and more here!

In the meantime, here is a short preview of what's to come for the next update.

oh cool first comment  and this will probably be the first actual naval game for w3d hub 4 games ecw raapb  and maybe be tsr in testing times maybe

Edited by thedisclaimitory
dint look at it

Hi there, thank you very much for this wonderful dev section for our humble mod project. We will continue to work on it as this year the focus is land and sea vehicles overhaul. :)

16 hours ago, MPRA2 said:

@Einstein hey bud, I found your cruiser..... Its in the wrong game, but its there regardless.

oh ok lol but I never  knew that imperial age was a naval game I thought it was a ra3  game or something that w3dhub was making and can they make like videos on Imperial age or something like gameplay vids if so pls make one if anyone has this game and has a youtube channel