[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

7 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

Basically I used a limited Witch ability. It lets me possess a player for the night, roleblocking their current action, and having me select a new target for myself to use their action.

O BOI HERE WE GO.

wonka-tell-more.jpg

18 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Unless we want to go ahead and see about getting rid of ChopBam, I think trying to find whoever infected Nodlied would be the easiest thing to try and do today given the much smaller suspect pool.

Oh yeah I've said it before and I'll say it again. Lynching me will be a waste of time. I'm town. OBVIOUSLY NOW Y'ALL.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I'm too awkward to need favor.

I'd be a bit less suspicious of your character though if you explained what the pies actually did, considering that you had both a day and night action to use them?

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

I'd be a bit less suspicious of your character though if you explained what the pies actually did, considering that you had both a day and night action to use them?

I'm interested in helping town. Are you town?

Just now, Shade939 said:

When you put it like that, I'm more inclined to think you're a third part or neutral line than anything else.

I'm definitely town. Definitely. For sure, probably.

But you didn't answer meh question.

Just now, ChopBam said:

I'm definitely town. Definitely. For sure, probably.

But you didn't answer meh question.

Nope, and from the looks of this game I don't even need to bother hiding that fact either. I'm more than capable of achieving my victory condition without having to rely on trickery.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I don't have a single killing ability on my character.

Either you really don't have any killing ability, or you are trying to trick us with words. If you don't have a single killing ability, does that mean you could have a double killing ability? :o

14 minutes ago, Retaliation said:

Iit's plausible. Shade was way too defensive over my joke Day 1, kind of a mirror of how I was playing.

A bit more than plausible I'd say. :p

Also to put things in perspective, I need town to survive for at least another four days in order to achieve my objective.

6 hours ago, Jeod said:

GM Note: Hostiles have always been defined as Mafia and Third Party alignments. Players are given these alignments if they have or have the possibility of committing killing actions (not counting town killing actions like dayvigs etc) Hence, eliminate all hostiles as town win condition.

Here's a fun note to bring up.

Just now, Shade939 said:

That would be the most likely conclusion wouldn't it?

Alright, explain your ability before I guess, because Third Party is generally considered Hostile and only in a few rare cases (CYOR I is the only I can think of and that wasn't intentional) can they win with Town. At first I thought I knew what you were but now you're talking about needing 4 days of Town being alive?