[GAME OVER] CYOR III

Jeod

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Says the guy who could give away guns >.>

Well I guess you were TP for that. But to me, Neutral is supposed to be like a swing vote (depending on which goal they have), they should have a enough power to help change the outcome, but not enough to control the game.

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I didn't do any actions on my own.  How other players used my inventions was entirely up to them, I make no judgements :p

Well my item isn't as powerful as yours was, so my ability helps compensate.

No, you're actively causing mischief, you little rascal, and we may have to put a stop to that :p:v

To be fair, odds are that I can leisurely sit back and watch everyone else try and figure out who scum are now.

Just now, Shade939 said:

To be fair, odds are that I can leisurely sit back and watch everyone else try and figure out who scum are now.

Honestly, say we went for your "plan".  I just don't see you magically holding back and using your monster on scum only.  You'll go for easy kills, whoever's at hand.  And, say we're good, find scum early.  That basically forces you to use your monster on town.  It's just not good calculus.  Sure, we can wait a few turns to deal with you maybe, but IMO we SHOULD deal with you at some point.

Honestly, say we went for your "plan".  I just don't see you magically holding back and using your monster on scum only.  You'll go for easy kills, whoever's at hand.  And, say we're good, find scum early.  That basically forces you to use your monster on town.  It's just not good calculus.  Sure, we can wait a few turns to deal with you maybe, but IMO we SHOULD deal with you at some point.

Unless the rules prevent it, I can actually have my abomination kill my own character so I only absolutely need to kill one player over the course of the entire game.

I'm pretty confident that between town, scum, and any other neutral or third party I can find three more corpses.

Just now, Shade939 said:

I'm pretty confident that between town, scum, and any other neutral or third party I can find three more corpses.

Didn't you say you couldn't collect scum corpses? Or am I confusing that with something Irish said.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Unless the rules prevent it, I can actually have my abomination kill my own character so I only absolutely need to kill one player over the course of the entire game.

You should be able to kill yourself, at least using an Abomination I would think. But with most things, like NKs, people generally aren't allowed unless there's a Bus Driver or some sort of ability to reflect the kill back to them.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I'm not totally prepared to believe that two roleblocks were out there and neither are the reason for the failed NK.

Well, I can prove that I didn't even attempt a NK because of Irish.

So only player that could fit in that theory is Retaliation.

Just now, Shade939 said:

Well, I can prove that I didn't even attempt a NK because of Irish.

So only player that could fit in that theory is Retaliation.

Well, the other thing could be that scum might be able to do their normal action and the NK at the same time, despite us earlier being told we can only do one night action. The NK might be considered a separate thing, and that's all up to how Jeod decides to run the show.

I'm not totally prepared to believe that two roleblocks were out there and neither are the reason for the failed NK.

With there being no NK, I can only think of a two reasons.

1. Sunflower roleblocked Retaliation.

2. Scum chose to do something else instead.

Maybe they have an ability that kills the target later through marking them, like an arsonist. Or maybe their item is really useful and they wanted to craft one for their partner, since we're all allowed to use only one action per night, outside of items (assuming Scum isn't able to NK too).

Right now, besides Retaliation, I think the most suspicious player is ChopBam, and at the end of this he'll be dancing on our graves like...

giphy.gif

But to be fair, no one likes clowns.

TheIrishman, when does your virus thing take effect? Does it work immediately, therefore potentially stopping Nodlied from killing you N1?

After.

Just now, TheIrishman said:

Most people don't speak up about having BP, especially if they only have a limited amount of uses.

There is a difference between claiming your protection is gone and you were protected last night.

Just now, Shade939 said:

There is a difference between claiming your protection is gone and you were protected last night.

True. If a one-shot BP was used up, someone would probably mention it, but if a player has full night BP, they're usually not notified about being attacked so they most likely wouldn't mention it unless they had to, for fear of an unstoppable kill or wasting the potential to ruin a future NK.