Vanilla-Chocolate Twist Mafia

iLikeToSnipe

Just now, Sunflower said:

@Shade939 Consider this. Jeod said that the most basic mafia setup is a doc, cop, two scum, and vanilla. Cat5 admitted that he's not the doc by claiming that his secret ability was BP all along. That means that if Irish was lying, there are only three possibilities for who the doc could have been. Chop straight up said he was vanilla on day 1. Mojo said he was a "safe lynch." The only one we don't know anything about is FRAYDO. Honestly, it makes a ton of sense that Irish is the doctor....

Except Irish isn't' even claiming to be a doc. :v

Also. Literally the only way Irish could be scum is he he could try to kill Cat5 and target me with a scramble at the same time. That is just totally impossible.

Sure, except that TheIrishman has already claimed to be able to use two actions at once.

2 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Except Irish isn't' even claiming to be a doc. :v

He is though... he's claiming that he had 1 doctor use and 4 bodyguards that he could spread out over the entire game. Think about it. It's not really OP at all. If he used all of them the first few days, he wouldn't be able to use any of them now. It might not have been the worst thing in the world either. Maybe he could have saved someone and helped. The situation he has now he can help too because he still has the abilities to use. It means it's actually a really balanced ability that has pros and cons for how it's used and it's up to the player to make the best of it.

Also remember. Irish literally voted up Orange immediately and rejected the idea that I could be faking it out of hand. The Sunflower/Shade team theory Jeod suggested was proposed, and he didn't buy it. Cat 5 on the other hand, didn't even vote at all until the very end of the day, and he first voted nolynch before changing his mind to vote Orange. He was hoping Orange might get saved.

Also consider this: Why is Cat 5 still alive? He was doing those charts and helping players that weren't used to the basics game setup where there aren't many role claims. Wouldn't it have made sense for the scum to kill him on d1 or at least on d2? He's a very helpful player for mafia, and it would be incredibly risky for the scum to let him live so long.

Also consider this: Why is Cat 5 still alive? He was doing those charts and helping players that weren't used to the basics game setup where there aren't many role claims. Wouldn't it have made sense for the scum to kill him on d1 or at least on d2? He's a very helpful player for mafia, and it would be incredibly risky for the scum to let him live so long.

That's a good one, actually. I was supposing the reason why I was left alive was because my cases were wrong. I'm pretty good at putting out persuasive cases, and that's great for scum as long as I'm going in the wrong direction. And then if they really need to, they can pull out that argument right there as a way to lynch me.

They also may not have killed me because Jeod was directly telling people to protect me.

4 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Add onto this: Why didn't Orange kill Cat5 when he had the chance? That's even more opportunities to kill Cat5 that were never used.

Add onto this: Why didn't Orange kill Cat5 when he had the chance? That's even more opportunities to kill Cat5 that were never used.

Because I didn't ask to get shot? And I was looking quite non-scum at the time, so just as how you think Orange wouldn't have killed you because that would mean signing his death warrant, that would also apply to shooting me.

6 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

And Irish has been lying about his role this entire game.

I mean I get that you don't like Irish's ability. But you're also allowing for all of these things to be included in a basics game by making this argument: Silencer, Scrambler, and BP. All three of those things would have to be included for your argument to be right.

Okay now it's obvious that you're just doing this to troll me.

No, I have a habit of noticing when a player is lying about something, which immediate results in me calling suspicion to them. :v:v

Shade and Cat5, whichever one of you isn't Town is an idiot. *sigh* I'm betting on Cat5 being Town though because Shade would be more likely to take advantage of the vote against Cat5 for the win. Like Sunflower said, you're expecting this game to be way too complicated Cat5. And I've never confirmed being able to do two abilities as once. I assumed I would be able to when I came up with my protect self and guard Sunflower plan, but then that was nixed when I found out that I'm not able to save myself. In that case I only used my Doctor ability since there was no one I trusted enough to bodyguard. When I talked about using Doctor and Bodyguard on two different people for last night, that was a ploy to lure Town into killing me since I already used the one-shot. I never actually used both abilities at once, I just guessed that I'd be able to.

Although I'd be up for No Lynch one more time so Sunflower can gather more info, it doesn't look like that'll happen.

Sigh, at this point it's probably just as well to end the game one way or another. And now that I have a reasonable answer for what was throwing me off in the form of Irish's role, I'm more willing to do this.

##Vote Category 5 Hurricane