Vanilla-Chocolate Twist Mafia

iLikeToSnipe

Oh! I'm sorry, did I completely flip the script for you? I made you think I'm the doc because I wanted you to target ME! Took you damn long enough!

I wondered why you kept leaving the door open to suspect Shade, and now it's clear. You needed to keep him as a suspect otherwise you'd never get through today!

Hm...the BP claim can also fit. It makes sense why you didn't even bother talking about my plan and even decided to go for No Lynch (granted you weren't around during hammer). Still leaning towards you being Town, but really waiting on that result now Sunflower.

Just now, Category 5 Hurricane said:

Oh! I'm sorry, did I completely flip the script for you? I made you think I'm the doc because I wanted you to target ME! Took you damn long enough!

I wondered why you kept leaving the door open to suspect Shade, and now it's clear. You needed to keep him as a suspect otherwise you'd never get through today!

I hope she investigated you or even me because I don't appreciate misplaced or fake bravado. I kept him as a suspect because he is, the only person who I've essentially marked off the list is Sunflower.

Did you get a notification that you were attacked?

I don't understand what's going on there. There would be no reason to attack me and also use a framer-like action on me at the same time. How could Sunflower get a Town result on me?

This is basically the sort of questions I've been asking ever since Jeod died. :v

5 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

You're saying that Sunflower is Town? But why? It'd be pointless, she literally could've ended the game the previous day just by saying she targeted Cat5 and got a Town result on him

Someone would have most likely targeted Sunflower with a night action that resulted in her ability killing it's target. Which is pretty far from a "classic" role by any stretch of the word if it is in game, but then you also have roles with multiple abilities in this game, which iLTS previously said wouldn't be in game also...

Just now, Shade939 said:

Someone would have most likely targeted Sunflower with a night action that resulted in her ability killing it's target. Which is pretty far from a "classic" role by any stretch of the word if it is in game, but then you also have roles with multiple abilities in this game, which iLTS previously said wouldn't be in game also...

You're stretching things too much. I can't blame you too much because I did too when I first started, but there are limits for what's considered acceptable in a basic game. I'm pretty sure causing someone else to kill goes well beyond that, and how would they not know?

I think Cat5's bulletproof claim is a last ditch attempt to get one of us lynched. Since he didn't kill anyone and he claims to have been attacked, he can't be Town. If Sunflower targeted anyone besides Cat5, then the remaining person had to be Town. So he was running on the hope that Sunflower didn't target him, given how much I encouraged her to target you, I think he felt he had good odds.

19 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

You're stretching things too much. I can't blame you too much because I did too when I first started, but there are limits for what's considered acceptable in a basic game. I'm pretty sure causing someone else to kill goes well beyond that, and how would they not know?

I think Cat5's bulletproof claim is a last ditch attempt to get one of us lynched. Since he didn't kill anyone and he claims to have been attacked, he can't be Town. If Sunflower targeted anyone besides Cat5, then the remaining person had to be Town. So he was running on the hope that Sunflower didn't target him, given how much I encouraged her to target you, I think he felt he had good odds.

Yep, I most likely am stretching things too far, but it would explain several things that have already happened in this game even if it is purely by coincidence. :v And really, that's how far things would have to stretch in order for you to actually be Town in this situation.

##Vote Category 5 Hurricane

Ok, might as well due this properly and see if Category 5 is a miller or not.

##Vote No Lynch

Although I'd prefer to bring this day to a close sooner rather than later so we can get through the next night phase a bit quicker so we can actually figure things out.

3 hours ago, Shade939 said:

Ok, might as well due this properly and see if Category 5 is a miller or not.

##Vote No Lynch

Although I'd prefer to bring this day to a close sooner rather than later so we can get through the next night phase a bit quicker so we can actually figure things out.

I find myself repeating a lot to you. If Cat5's a miller, then him not being told he's a miller would be bastard modding. If he was told he was a miller, I'm pretty sure he would've said that by now. If you think Town can perform an action like framing and NK, then why? It'd be stupid to frame the same person that's going to be killed.

##vote Category 5 Hurricane

Not to mention that if he was a miller, why would he encourage me to investigate him yesterday? He literally asked me to do it and was trying to discourage me from investigating Irish too. He'd also be a miller with BP. And the only player in the whole game to claim being silenced.

Because something is obviously off here, and I'd prefer to know what it is first.

Why is Sunflower still alive when Scum had a daykill?

Why has Sunflower never produced a cop report on a living player other than Scum?

Why does Irish have a limited use Doctor Ability, in addition to limited use Body Guard actions?

Why would Category 5 claim to be targeted by a made up scum ability if he couldn't use it again?

That seems like it would have been the perfect ability to hit Sunflower with at some point wouldn't it?

Regarding the silencing, there are three reasons that might be why we haven't seen it again.

1) It was a single use action. Pretty self explanatory, and would explain why it wasn't used D2 or today.

2) They used a different action instead. A NK action was used, and also apparently something else that caused Sunflower's result to be wrong. While I don't know if it's possible to use two actions at once, I doubt three actions could be used once. In this case, silencing wouldn't be used because scum wanted Sunflower's report.

3) OrangeP47 had the silencing action.

Reason 1 and 2 still point towards TheIrishman, as he's both claimed to be able to use two actions at once and have limited use actions. The only thing that is causing me pause is I literally cannot find a role that would cause Sunflower's investigation to be wrong that would make sense to use. A Framer could be the explanation, but not when they tried to NK me at the same time. I think it would have to be an action that targeted Sunflower directly and didn't care who her target was.

And TheIrishman already pointed out that giving a false report yesterday would likely have ended the game then. You'd have to believe that she didn't realize that before she claimed she investigated Jeod.

Depends on what roles she thought was in game, claiming to visit the player you NK also works out if everyone thinks your a cop. :v

@Sunflower, time to answer some questions about some of your more suspicious actions?

On 5/6/2018 at 5:29 PM, Sunflower said:

# vote no lynch

A bit of a last minute vote wasn't it, for a no lynch of all things?

On 5/6/2018 at 5:48 PM, Sunflower said:

I know I might have telegraphed it last time because everyone knew Jeod was my top suspect, but I considered loads of scenarios for each player and was going to pick someone different but changed my mind at the last minute because I convinced myself Jeod was the scum. In hindsight, I kinda knew that if he wasn't that the scum would kill him though.

Why did you think Scum would kill Jeod?

Shade I'm just gonna start off by repeating again in like the strongest possible terms that I would not bus Orange. He's my friend and like the main reason I'm even playing is to keep him company during his surgery recovery. It wouldn't have been just any bus either. It's not like he was going down with the ship. He was pretty much a minorly suspicious null read (which is exactly why I investigated him - also because I thought clearing him as mafia would help the team and because I have trouble telling myself he's scum so I wanted to know for sure). If I bussed there, it would have just been totally out of the blue, and it's kind of offensive to me to even consider I would do that.

But to answer your questions:

1) I did the last minute vote on purpose to try to get more information to see how players would react to thinking I wasn't around to vote.

2) I thought the scum would kill Jeod because I figured they would assume he was the person I would investigate because you literally asked me who I thought was the most suspicious player and I said I thought it was Jeod.