Vote Count:

OrangeP47 (4 votes):

• TheIrishman
  • Sunflower
  • Shade939
  • Category 5 Hurricane

nolynch (1 vote):

• OrangeP47

After a long day of debate, you decide that it's time for OrangeP47 to face justice. You all grab the nearest baseball bat and bludgeon him to death! After the deed is done, you go through his personal belongings. You find a various assortment of weapons and a diary detailing how he had killed the Don! Sviturno "Orange" Saya, the Town Vigilante is dead!

Night 3 ends in 24 hours at 6:30 PM EST 05/04. You're limited to two night posts during this phase.

Alright, are you able to talk now Cat5? If so, did you receive a PM telling you who specifically targeted you? If not, why did you think it was me?

Jeod, you're the number one suspect. Good luck escaping a lynch tomorrow.

Sunflower, feel free to investigate Jeod or Cat5 as they were the main proponents towards a No Lynch vote and are the most likely Town suspects. I'll protect you and one other person tonight, so don't worry about dying.

Shade, I don't really have anything to say to you aside from your vote towards Jeod at the end was a bit suspicious.

Now that I can talk again, I'll respond to the stuff I couldn't figure out how to respond to.

Regarding the silencing, I don't know for sure it was TheIrishman. I merely suspect so because what I think Theirishman was doing on Day 2 was that he was going to pretend that he was silenced that day, but aborted the plan because we turned on him late that day. The goal of pretending to be silenced obviously being to "confirm" that he's mafia by being among the people targeted.

It could be that someone else did it, but I also find TheIrishman's doc claim extremely suspicious. I'm not going to confirm what role I have, but I will say that what I have makes me think TheIrishman doesn't have what he says he has. Given that OrangeP47 was caught by Sunflower, the scum team probably suspects that there is a doc in the game and wants to find out where it is. It becomes high priority for them to find the doc, because they can't kill Sunflower until the doc is found and killed. Killing Mojoman was probably an attempt at doing that. And TheIrishman going "Oh by the way, I'm the doc" for no reason is also probably part of that hunt.

I thought the game was going to end if Orange flipped Mafia because I miscounted the amount of people left. Btw, iLTS, sorry if I'm backseat modding but you should post everybody alive when doing a CVC instead of just the people who voted. It makes things a bit confusing otherwise.

I'm not sure why you think I don't have what I have but my role is limited. My doctor ability is only 2x use, my other ability is bodyguard which is 4x use. I decided not to use them for the first two nights in hopes that they'd help us win in the end. Now that there's only 5 people left my gamble seems to have paid off, with 2 Mafia members protected during both nights (one being a cop), it's almost a guaranteed win at this point. The only thing that could mess this up is a roleblocker.

giphy.gif

On 4/16/2018 at 9:17 PM, iLikeToSnipe said:

Role types will not be public, but you can expect anything that's "classic". Nobody will have more than one role.

41 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I'm not sure why you think I don't have what I have but my role is limited. My doctor ability is only 2x use, my other ability is bodyguard which is 4x use.

11 hours ago, TheIrishman said:

I thought the game was going to end if Orange flipped Mafia because I miscounted the amount of people left. Btw, iLTS, sorry if I'm backseat modding but you should post everybody alive when doing a CVC instead of just the people who voted. It makes things a bit confusing otherwise.

Not a problem. I'd normally do a lot more, but I've had a fever for a bit over five days. And it seems to finally be gone this morning.

Day 4The start of a fresh new day... what opportunities will await you today? Well, it looks like you're waiting on Jeod. And waiting... You decide to check up on him in his quarters and find him dead in bed! Somebody broke in and snapped his neck in his sleep!

Finn "Jeod" Stasio, is dead! He was your average, loyal Mafia member.

Day 4 ends in 48 hours at 6:30 PM EST 05/06.

Players Left:

• TheIrishman
  • Category 5 Hurricane
  • Shade939
  • Sunflower

MOD NOTE: In regards to Shade, I did make a slipup. On one of my balance passes during setup, I noticed an issue and added at least one role with more than one ability to use; Orange was one of them. There may or may not be similar roles, but there are still only classic mafia abilities in the game. It's my fault that I forgot to go and remove that from the original post.

9 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

I know what I did so I don't understand why I have some explaining to do?

:v Actaully, it occurs to me that this probably isn't as suspicious as I thought it was by why didn't you visit Sunflower last night?

3 minutes ago, TheIrishman said:

Who did I visit then?

Mggh, I'm fairly certain I ruined this gambit from the start by claiming to be a watcher. 

But in all seriousness I'm still a completely vanilla role with absolutely no actions, or am I? :v