Vanilla-Chocolate Twist Mafia

iLikeToSnipe

24 minutes ago, Shade939 said:

Although, more importantly, how is does it help the Mafia to wait another day for Sunflower to use her ability when we already have a town result on Orange?

It determines if sunflower is lying and allows Irish to prove his doc claim. If sunflower lives then she has another report we can use to decide if she’s being truthful. If she dies we can suspect Irish, because there’s nobody else for the doc to be on.

Just now, Jeod said:

It determines if sunflower is lying and allows Irish to prove his doc claim. If sunflower lives then she has another report we can use to decide if she’s being truthful. If she dies we can suspect Irish, because there’s nobody else for the doc to be on.

And if Orange has another day kill and shoots someone tomorrow?

Jeod - Pretty not-scum on account of the fake doc softclaim and the giving up voting rights thing. Why would I do that if I knew Orange could make it mylo today?

TheIrishman - Doctor claim but no way to tell if he's being truthful.

Category 5 Hurricane - Offered "surface" analysis of votes but no opinion, which makes it difficult to mark him as Mafia. In addition, he and OrangeP47 marked me as "not-scum" at around the same time. If he were asked whether to kill me or ChopBam for a guess at a PR, I think he would have chosen ChopBam because he'd believe I would be more discreet with my doc softing. He's also been skimming the thread but has yet to respond to anything.

OrangeP47 - Most likely to be scum since he randomshot Mojoman and has a guilty report on him.

Shade939 - Another bad-tempered useful idiot or scum. But, since Cat5 marked you as unlikely to be a partner with OrangeP47, then I'd think they would have killed you off earlier to eliminate their reads. Otherwise, they look suspect when it boils down to you vs. another player like right now.

Sunflower - Difficult to verify cop claim due to mylo circumstances.

I'm 100% for a no-lynch for more info.

30 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Why are you suddenly so worried that I might be lying? It was just the other day that you thought my actions made sense. And now it seems like you changed your mind just because you don't think I could have come up with that on my own or something. Wellll I did. :p

We don't know what abilities the scum team might have either. Like if we let both of them live, they might be able to do a NK + ability combo or other shenanigans.

Just now, Sunflower said:

Why are you suddenly so worried that I might be lying? It was just the other day that you thought my actions made sense. And now it seems like you changed your mind just because you don't think I could have come up with that on my own or something. Wellll I did. :p

We don't know what abilities the scum team might have either. Like if we let both of them live, they might be able to do a NK + ability combo or other shenanigans.

It's my M.O. I think the most simple and easily-found scenario first, and then backtrack and consider the alternatives. Then I weigh the probability of each.

Also, this is a basic roles game with a "twist". I currently think the twist is that Orange has a one-time daykill. I doubt there are other tricks. The stakes are too high now, and there's not enough time for us to react after only two nightkills and a daykill if there are more surprises.

10 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

Well I know what my result is. I'm 100% voting Orange and not changing my mind.

Most basic mafia setup is a doc, cop, two scum, and rest vanilla. I think the twist was the dayshot. If orange flips scum, I’d bet my life that cat5 is the partner. Check him or me.

8 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Most basic mafia setup is a doc, cop, two scum, and rest vanilla. I think the twist was the dayshot. If orange flips scum, I’d bet my life that cat5 is the partner. Check him or me.

If that's the case, the fact that nobody has come forward and said "no actually I'm the cop" seems to be evidence in my favor. :v

13 minutes ago, Sunflower said:

If that's the case, the fact that nobody has come forward and said "no actually I'm the cop" seems to be evidence in my favor. :v

Indeed it is. I think it’s time for Cat5 to enter the courtroom.

54 minutes ago, Jeod said:

Category 5 Hurricane - Offered "surface" analysis of votes but no opinion, which makes it difficult to mark him as Mafia. In addition, he and OrangeP47 marked me as "not-scum" at around the same time. If he were asked whether to kill me or ChopBam for a guess at a PR, I think he would have chosen ChopBam because he'd believe I would be more discreet with my doc softing. He's also been skimming the thread but has yet to respond to anything.

concerned_chibi_neppu__by_phoenixnite25-

##vote Jeod

##unvote