Vanilla-Chocolate Twist Mafia

iLikeToSnipe

If you mean my one link that didn't even become embedded, I don't think anyone noticed that you were referencing it when you called yourself a safe lynch. In fact, if that's the primary reason Shade "townreads" you, then it lends more support to the idea that it could have been planned.

1 hour ago, Jeod said:

This is likely where the confusion comes from. If you take Snipe's post alone, it's hard to believe that he'd confuse it with TheIrishMan. But put it with Mojoman's post right after, and then the second Snipe post, suddenly it becomes understandable, which is why I ignored Shade's  finger pointing. As I said, bad reasons.

Oh yeah, that second one by Mojo is the post I remember specifically.  I thought that was Irish.  Probably not paying enough attention/still hazy from these lesser painkillers.

10 minutes ago, Mojoman said:

Alao I haven't gotten notifications when I was quoted earlier on this page by Jeod. Weird.

I've stopped getting the "yo" which sadly disappoints me. I'm probably not going to be as responsive because of it.

1 hour ago, iLikeToSnipe said:

Sorry for not doing more vote counts; caught strep and I've been lying in bed most of the past 24 hours...

Mojoman and Nodlied are tied at 2 votes! Hammer will be in 1.5 hours at 6:30 PM EST. 

Just now, OrangeP47 said:

I'm not satisfied with Mojo's defense.  I do like the case against Nodlied, but I'll stay where I am for now.

Also TheIrishMan is reading the thread now, finally :v

He's been on several times before now, still hasn't posted anything...

Alright, Hammer Time! My apologies for not resolving hammer on time, I've been sick in bed all day and had fallen asleep... If anybody is willing to step up as a co-mod for the next two days, please let me know. Due to hammer being at 6:30 PM, I will not be counting Sunflower's unvote.

Vote Count:

Jeod (1 vote):

• Mojoman

Mojoman (2 votes):

• Jeod
  • OrangeP47

Nodlied (3 votes):

• Sunflower
  • Category 5 Hurricane
  • Shade939

You decide to lynch Nodlied! You quickly surround him, hold him down, and beat him senseless. After cleaning up the mess you look through his belongings and discover that he was... 

Guiberto "Nodlied" Warehe was just your typical, loyal Mafia member! Well, better luck next time.

Night 2 ends in 24 hours at 7 PM EST 04/31. Please get your night actions in! Only two night posts per player.

Just now, iLikeToSnipe said:

That's my mistake if I've miscommunicated. Been fighting a high fever all day so it's been hard to keep track of things...

You did change the time about two hours ago, but it's not like you gave us absolutely no heads up at all. :v

388600148_D2Votes.thumb.png.0efa45ae7786e68b6130a63e665893a7.png

Vote pattern for Day 2 was packed with votes that either tied or broke the tie for the lead. Unfortunately the vote's changing end time adds some noise to the signal as some votes may or may not have ended this way. The most significant thing I'm seeing here is that between Mojoman and Shade, the two have made votes that helped each other or themselves 4 times over two days. I can't see any other set of players that have made similar moves. This looks fishy, and Shade's explanations for his vote shift at the end were baffling.

Favorability_02.thumb.png.ad8dd0ceed599203ec6dc8f8b654e52d.png

Shade and Mojoman supporting each other in addition to just so happening to make these moves makes things look even worse.

I also noticed OrangeP47 suddenly talking to almost everybody. Of course. I bring it up, and the behavior suddenly changes. This is why I can't do this all the time.

2 hours ago, Category 5 Hurricane said:

I also noticed OrangeP47 suddenly talking to almost everybody.

I talk to almost everyone all the time.  It's kind of what I do as Shining Finger.  So I got off to a slow start, so sue me :v

I'll take the vote penalty for this third night post because I feel it's important.

I urge everyone to go back and read the interaction between Shade and Orange, specifically when Shade was asking Orange about his character name in PM. I didn't realize it at the time, but it makes more sense if Shade is a vanilla town--his PM format would likely mirror that of a vanilla mafia. By asking about PM format, it's a cleverly disguised rolefish.

If I'm not dead at daystart I'll push for Shade before Mojo. They can still be a scumteam, but in comparing the two individually, I'm more confident that Shade is scum.